49ers vs. Broncos Tickets Available! →

There are 459 users in the forums

SAN FRANCISCO 49ERS @ INDIANAPOLIS COLTS GAMEDAY THREAD (Pre-Season Game 1)

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by LAFortyNinerfan:
Maybe it's just been too long since I've last seen them play, but I actually wish the game wasn't coming to an end. Next week already seems like it's too long away.

At least I'm not the only one. I keep looking at the clock think, crap its already the 4th quarter...
Originally posted by jreff22:
Originally posted by DesiDez:
Originally posted by itlynstalyn:
NATE DAVIS WHY'D YOU THROW INTO TRIPLE COVERAGE?! WHY?!

Another Smith Stan cheering against a 49er QB?

Its been the basis for the Smith bashing today....very similar play that led to the Smith makes bad choices chant but all silence when Davis does it....only diff Walker touched it

The double standard rears its ugly head yet again. It is okay to criticize Smith, but don't dare criticize anyone else for doing the same or worse.
Originally posted by Negrodamus:
Originally posted by NinerGod:
you did NOT go to commercial!!


"You still can't hear me!" LOL!

d. o'donnell " amed brooks" wth is that
Originally posted by Negrodamus:
Originally posted by NinerGod:
you did NOT go to commercial!!


lol
I want one more score...
I'm surprised with the teams defensive depth... great surprise!
Way to go for Dixon and Briggs, todays MVP's in my opinion.
Originally posted by Negrodamus:
Originally posted by NinerGod:
you did NOT go to commercial!!


how the fck does he still have a job?
I just saw Isaac and Mike on the sideline side by side and Issac looked like a tweener when compared to Mike Iupati's stature.
I think Z makes it....all the extra work with ST
Originally posted by DarthNiner:
I'm surprised with the teams defensive depth... great surprise!

I really like our defense
WTF? GET DIXON OUT OF THERE!!!
Originally posted by DarthNiner:
I'm surprised with the teams defensive depth... great surprise!

no Bowman either
Originally posted by Oakland-Niner:
Do we have anyone to run after Dixon? At this point I would put MRob back in.

THIS
Open Menu Search Share 49ersWebzone