There are 263 users in the forums

DE Will Tukuafu

Shop 49ers game tickets
Originally posted by LottOfDefense:
Originally posted by PTulini:
MaioccoCSN: Will Tukuafu. Welcome to the 49ers. He gets a sack on his very first play with his new club.

Already did more in one play in preseason, than Balmer did his whole career.

aint that the truth
Tukuafu is wear #63?.. then yes?!? He looks good for play a quick and nice a sacks! He is better than soap.. let's cut balmer... I didn't see soap didn't playing today.. haha.. i know that soap is sux!!
Originally posted by BuZzB28:
Tukuafu is wear #63?.. then yes?!? He looks good for play a quick and nice a sacks! He is better than soap.. let's cut balmer... I didn't see soap didn't playing today.. haha.. i know that soap is sux!!

let me say this for millionth time. Soap sucks. drop his arse
I liked this guy at Oregon. I like him even more as a Niner.
really like this guy. I was watching him, he seems to hold his position well when the play goes away from him. He's got a lot of strenght, pretty good speed and a great move to the inside.

I think he should start opposite justin smith. I swear this guy could give us 6-8 sacks and help against the run. Great addition 49ers!!!
really like this guy. I was watching him, he seems to hold his position well when the play goes away from him. He's got a lot of strenght, pretty good speed and a great move to the inside.

I think he should start opposite justin smith. I swear this guy could give us 6-8 sacks and help against the run. Great addition 49ers!!!
Camp body...but did pretty good.
Originally posted by simplyfloyd:

He's very quick on his feet and doesn't miss tackles. I'd like to see him play more the next couple of games.
definitely would like to see what this guy can do with a little more practice with the team.

• susweel
  • Hall of Nepal
This dude has already outperformed Balmer in one half of his first preseason game.
Originally posted by hklar17:
anyone know why seattle released him?

NUMBERS GAME!! and Pete Carrol signed a guy from USC
definitely would like to see what this guy can do with a little more practice with the team.

yes bc before the game he only had 2 practice with the team..I heard he already knows the plays hes a fast learner! welcome to the niners TUKUAFU!!!
Originally posted by duck10:
anyone know why seattle released him?

NUMBERS GAME!! and Pete Carrol signed a guy from USC

So, we basically traded Balmer for Tukuafu and a 6th/7th?

Tukuafu seems like an interesting player. But in terms of draft value we just got hosed.
Originally posted by SolRebe1:
Guy could be like 15 pounds heavier, no?

hightlight shows hes 265 n now he's 285 n getting bigger! but Polynesians no matter how small they're still STRONG!!! TONGAN power

[ Edited by duck10 on Aug 16, 2010 at 11:38:15 ]
Share 49ersWebzone