LISTEN: Reacting to the 49ers Drafting Ricky Pearsall →

There are 237 users in the forums

How does the offensive line carousel help us again?

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by redmanc07:
Originally posted by GolittaCamper:
WOW mark the time and date! An excuse for Alex Smith.... before we even play a preseason game! This was going to be the "No Excuses" season for Alex, but make it down we have one already!

Good job on going out of your way to point that out. I mean the Qb plays behind the Oline and no one even mentioned this being a reason Alex can't play. I've heard of success brings envy and with Smith not much success on Smiths part as of yet I dont get where the envy comes from

Thank you but pointing out the obvious is not as rare as you might think here in the "Zone".
I don't consider plugging in the rookie first rounders, followed by an unfortunate injury a carousel. Solari and Brown have five weeks to pull it all togther. They haven't even played their first exhibition game. They have time.
we are going to run the s**t out of the ball
Originally posted by SonocoNinerFan:
I don't consider plugging in the rookie first rounders, followed by an unfortunate injury a carousel. Solari and Brown have five weeks to pull it all togther. They haven't even played their first exhibition game. They have time.

Stop making sense! Are you trying to tell me that New O-line coaches, MIGHT change the line up in training camp! Thats crazy talk as you know the O-line was awesome last year, no need for a shake up! I say PRESEASON PANIC MODE!!!!!
Share 49ersWebzone