There are 112 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

Webzone Wembley Headcount

Hi all,

Long time no speak, have had somewhat of a mental summer workwise so not had too much time to pop in, but with little going on in Football I'm sure I haven't missed too much.

Anyway, I thought I would start up some momentum for an Official Webzone meet-up and headcount for the Wembley game over here in October.

Maybe a nice Mod could sticky this for a while whilst we get an idea and possibly put some organisation in place?

I can modify the list in this initial thread, but because of the time difference, if somebody with admin rights wishes too as well, then be my guest.

Would be good if there are a couple of London based Niners that might have better suggestions than myself as to what we can do, where we can meet etc.

I'm hoping, to be in London around the week before the game anyway, as hopefully, I'll be able to cover the game for the website I write for in my spare time over here, if I don't then I'll lkely just stalk the players and have the week off! :D

Anyway, get involved travellers and UK based 49ers, let's see what we can come up with!

Cheers

Brian
also, if you have tickets, that would be cool if you post your section number... I've got it all mapped out, people can find out who is sitting near who

1. FreeBulletz
2. Modninerfan
3. London9er
4. Glasgow49er
5. IC33
6. SwissNiner1255
7. BrianUK
8. 49fever
9. DantheManUK
10. RedRose49er
11. Warwagon
12. 49tolife
13. Chief
14. Crazzyscotsman
15. Flayvameista
16. SJniner7
17. Fricker
18. BodyRocker
19. Raiderhater
20. ninerolog
21. Scottish49er
22. English
23. Stuuk
24. DJD
25. Lott49ersFan
26. cwilson830
27. elbolitas49ers

[ Edited by modninerfan on Sep 16, 2010 at 10:43:49 ]

[ Edited by modninerfan on Sep 13, 2010 at 23:22:51 ]
Nice work, mod.
Have any season ticket holders received tickets (or been told where your seats will be) yet? I'll be there - I'm just waiting to find out where I'll be sitting. :)
Originally posted by StOnEy333:
Nice work, mod.

to bad nobody is.... Participating!!!
you get the london tickets with your season tickets package???
i thought they would just treat it as an away game even though its a "home" game and not give you the tickets.
Originally posted by GSeef49er:
you get the london tickets with your season tickets package???
i thought they would just treat it as an away game even though its a "home" game and not give you the tickets.

Yeah, they gave the option of purchasing tickets for the London game, but they only let you choose the general area, not specific sections or seats.
Originally posted by modninerfan:
also, if you have tickets, that would be cool if you post your section number... I've got it all mapped out, people can find out who is sitting near who

1. FreeBulletz
2. Modninerfan
3. London9er
4. Glasgow49er
5. IC33
6. SwissNiner1255
7. BrianUK
8. 49fever
9. DantheManUK
10. RedRose
11. Warwagon
12. 49tolife
13. Chief
14. Crazzyscotsman
15. Flayvameista
16. SJniner
17. Fricker

damn all of yall are going to London?
Originally posted by Dajanksta:
Originally posted by modninerfan:

1. FreeBulletz
2. Modninerfan
3. London9er
4. Glasgow49er
5. IC33
6. SwissNiner1255
7. BrianUK
8. 49fever
9. DantheManUK
10. RedRose
11. Warwagon
12. 49tolife
13. Chief
14. Crazzyscotsman
15. Flayvameista
16. SJniner
17. Fricker

damn all of yall are going to London?

a lot of them are already there
The BodyRocker from San Jose, CA is going.
Flight - booked
Hotel - booked
Tickets - 2 sets for myself; one for each half
Plans - Green Manchester Pub game day tailgate party
i'll be there from saturday (the day before the game) and i'll welcome any tailgate party around the stadium
Count on me plus three
  • amp49er
  • Info N/A
Just wondering if anyone brought their tickets from the package deal from the niners web site. I haven't really done any deep research yet. But from the looks of it, they only have one hotel to choose from (Park Plaza Westminster Bridge). Looking at their site, I only see they have single beds, I'm looking for two beds in a room.

Also, they only have a four day block of Oct 28 to the Nov 2, wondering if anyone could choose a different four block date. (I was looking to see if anyone got a date of Oct. 27 - Nov. 1)

Also, while browsing in Trip Advisor, all the nice hotels around central London run about $300 a nite. Just wondering where the majority of people are staying, (near the airport, or the stadium?) I want to be pretty centralized and don't want to take the subway or other transportation to get around.
I was going to go with my wife since she just got stationed to Germany a few months ago. Now we just found out she's being deployed around October time so it doesn't look like I'll be able to go anymore.
I will be there