LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 212 users in the forums

the Brit Miller bandwagon!!!!

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by bigmike55:
I've been on board since last year. I hope he unseat's Norris. It's time to change things up, who cares if Moran and Frank are buddies.

Agreed!!! both matt's think that miller/norris make the team...i just don't get it?! bye bye norris! keep mrob!
Originally posted by vinsanity49:
Originally posted by bigmike55:
I've been on board since last year. I hope he unseat's Norris. It's time to change things up, who cares if Moran and Frank are buddies.

Agreed!!! both matt's think that miller/norris make the team...i just don't get it?! bye bye norris! keep mrob!

barrows has mentioned Miller gets ST play
Originally posted by teeohh:

all aboard!!!!

Oh damn the video I took. Sorry about the ending. lol.
Has he played tonight?
Originally posted by jta854:
Has he played tonight?

gotta start the Caulkrick Carriage
Originally posted by HessianDud:
Has he played tonight?

that does sound cool
Originally posted by HessianDud:
Has he played tonight?

He's probably going on the practice squad this year.
Miller's a tough kid...blocking's solid and he has good hands, also an excellent ST'er. Caulcrick looked good catching out of the backfield...but not sure his blocking/pass protection is good enough. Great we have two guys who can at least push Norris if not replace him.
I was giving Norris a little benefit going into this season, but after closely watching the 1st quarter, I'm done with him. He is no longer an effective lead blocker. I was much more impressed with Byham's blocking than was I with Norris'. I'm also a big fan of Miller, but won't comment till I watch more of his blocks in game 2 this week.
  • Nes49
  • Veteran
Did he even play yesterday?

Did anybody ever hear why he played so little?

Probably because he is on his way out. :(
Originally posted by backontop:

Probably because he is on his way out. :(

Or they simply seen enough to know what he brings to the table. Now it's Caulcrick's turn to show what he can do. They are doing the same with sitting Carr and letting Nate play.
Quote:
MaioccoCSN: One thing is clear ...Caulcrick is ahead of Brit Miller on the 49ers' FB depth chart. But will the 49ers keep two FBs? Byham can play there.
Originally posted by PTulini:
Quote:
MaioccoCSN: One thing is clear ...Caulcrick is ahead of Brit Miller on the 49ers' FB depth chart. But will the 49ers keep two FBs? Byham can play there.

Share 49ersWebzone