LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 259 users in the forums

the Brit Miller bandwagon!!!!

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Is he the "Official" training camp hero?
he tore it up in preseason last year. Did he make the team or just PS?
Originally posted by SybErkRimInAL:

Yes he did tear it up ..he is also a great receiver out of the backfield, he showed flashes of Tom Rathman during the pre-season, I hope he makes the squad, he could develop into a short yardage back also, but I'm psyched to see him used as a receiver again...ITS MILLER TIME
I was on his side last year when he looked like he could be a weapon from the FB spot, and the news so far sounds great.
Originally posted by NeeJ49er:
Originally posted by SybErkRimInAL:

Yes he did tear it up ..he is also a great receiver out of the backfield, he showed flashes of Tom Rathman during the pre-season, I hope he makes the squad, he could develop into a short yardage back also, but I'm psyched to see him used as a receiver again...ITS MILLER TIME

oh man do I miss Tom Rathman. Straight up football player.

Go miller go!

Chooo chooo
I hope somebody unseats Norris - he didn't show much last year. Miller looks like the best bet.
Originally posted by socal9er42:
I hope somebody unseats Norris - he didn't show much last year. Miller looks like the best bet.

I believe they said he is blocking alot better. I heard he blew up bowman even though he is just a rookie lol.
IMO, fullback is the least important of 22 starting positions....that being said, Norris sucks!! I dunno much about Caulcrick, but I was impressed with Miller last preseason and thought he would make the team, I'm rootin for him, but in all honesty, a bigger story is what WRs, DBs, and LBs make it....those positions are gonna have a bigger impact
Originally posted by superman49er:
IMO, fullback is the least important of 22 starting positions....that being said, Norris sucks!! I dunno much about Caulcrick, but I was impressed with Miller last preseason and thought he would make the team, I'm rootin for him, but in all honesty, a bigger story is what WRs, DBs, and LBs make it....those positions are gonna have a bigger impact

Teams can get by with s**tty fullbacks, but the addition of a bad ass fullback can really help a offense alot. It simply adds another weapon and if you add that to gore, crabby, vd, morgan, ginn, then the offense should make progress easier.

Originally posted by valrod33:
he can eat my dick

never gets old
Originally posted by SJniner7:
Is he the "Official" training camp hero?

BIG time. A white player who gets labeled as gritty, and tough as nails and with a great drive is the PERFECT training camp hero.

As for the thread, isn't the obsessive bandwagon-ing that happens on the Zone one of the site's bigger problems? Why encourage it?

Maybe Brit Miller will end up like Kory Sheets, or Bear Pascoe, or Ken Dorsey, or...., or...., or...., or...., etc.

Maybe if he makes the team we can have a five page thread about him? And if he starts we can have a 10 page thread about him? If he plays well then people can start talking about Robinson? Just dreaming.
Originally posted by bigmike55:
He can play fullback and teach 5th grade at the same time!

yeah, but why is Davis there....didnt he bomb the question about singletary? about 10 ten times....
  • Shemp
  • Hall of Fame
way too much excitement in this thread right now over this guy. I want to see this guy play great football during the regular season before I get excited.
@Tre9er how close is Miller to Norris in FB battle? > Miller is doing great. They both make 53-man. Coaches still more confident in Norris.

you go brit miller!
Share 49ersWebzone