There are 160 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

the Brit Miller bandwagon!!!!

all aboard!!!!
Can I cruise n blaze? Either way, SHOTGUN!
I've been on board since last year. I hope he unseat's Norris. It's time to change things up, who cares if Moran and Frank are buddies.
He can play fullback and teach 5th grade at the same time!

I get the impression Brit is the offenses version of Justin Smith. He just does not stop trying. It was what impressed me last year. Also he is pretty nifty for a fullback. So far a Tom Rathman part deux. I really feel if Coffee does not blow up in the training camp he is gone. Guys like Caulcrick, Dixon and Miller can do his job as well or better then he can. If Coffee had the speed it might make a difference but I think it is almost a foregone conclusion. It seems Blount was not just a whim. I just get this feeling we might bring in a quick back if Coffee seems to be gone.
  • Mex49
Good by Norris!!!!

And take Robinson with you
He will be our starting Fullback this year
Originally posted by prometheus:
I get the impression Brit is the offenses version of Justin Smith. He just does not stop trying.

EXACTLY what I thought! LOLZ
I get the impression Brit is the offenses version of Justin Smith. He just does not stop trying. It was what impressed me last year. Also he is pretty nifty for a fullback. So far a Tom Rathman part deux. I really feel if Coffee does not blow up in the training camp he is gone. Guys like Caulcrick, Dixon and Miller can do his job as well or better then he can. If Coffee had the speed it might make a difference but I think it is almost a foregone conclusion. It seems Blount was not just a whim. I just get this feeling we might bring in a quick back if Coffee seems to be gone.

Exactly - what does Ground Coffee bring to the team that Brit does not except a bit more speed.? Coffee needs to be much quicker than he is to offer more than Miller. We all know he can't block or bust through the line like Brit can.
  • buck
  • Veteran
Originally posted by RogerCraig:

Exactly - what does Ground Coffee bring to the team that Brit does not except a bit more speed.? Coffee needs to be much quicker than he is to offer more than Miller. We all know he can't block or bust through the line like Brit can.

Miller plays fullback. Coffee is not a fullback.

I do not think the battle is Miller vs Coffee.

The battles are Miller vs Norris or Coffee vs Dixon.
he can eat my dick
Originally posted by bigmike55:
I've been on board since last year. I hope he unseat's Norris. It's time to change things up, who cares if Moran and Frank are buddies.

We want Gore to be happy but it's not just about one player. I remember when we let Fred Beasley go. Beasley and Hearst were bff's but Hearst did fine without his buddy Fred.
What Miller is doing sounds good so far........can't wait to see him prove it to all of us in preseason games.
Originally posted by buck:
Originally posted by RogerCraig:

Miller plays fullback. Coffee is not a fullback.

I do not think the battle is Miller vs Coffee.

The battles are Miller vs Norris or Coffee vs Dixon.

I know right? Miller will not unseat Coffee, because they do not play THE SAME POSITION!!!!!