There are 80 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

Training Camp 2010

Max Barrows:
P.Willis droppin loads all over the Raiders this weekend.
Shhhhh I have a secret, if you want good news and to laugh.....Look Here
mattbarrows

Greg Manusky was very complimentary of rookies Mays and Bowman. Said they learn/correct mistakes as quickly as any rookies he's coached.
Skinny_Post

Manusky said it took him 3-4 practices to feel like he was in rhythm as player, & might take longer for a NT: "It's not overnight"

Skinny_Post

Discussing Taylor Mays, Manusky says it takes safeties about 3 years to develop in NFL

Phil Barber Skinny_Post

What does Manusky hope to accomplish in next 2 gms? "Kick ass." Walked away smiling.
Originally posted by jreff22:

Phil Barber Skinny_Post

What does Manusky hope to accomplish in next 2 gms? "Kick ass." Walked away smiling.

Hell yeah, FK the Faiders
Skinny_Post

Discussing Taylor Mays, Manusky says it takes safeties about 3 years to develop in NFL

not sure i like the sound of that.... so does that me we shouldnt expect much out of him for 3 years?... and thats BS because u see rookie safties starting all the time- nate allen, jarius byrd, dude that went to KC,... id imagine earl thomas is starting too...
Originally posted by JoeO321:
Skinny_Post

not sure i like the sound of that.... so does that me we shouldnt expect much out of him for 3 years?... and thats BS because u see rookie safties starting all the time- nate allen, jarius byrd, dude that went to KC,... id imagine earl thomas is starting too...

unlike those instances...Mays doesn't need to start right now.
so the game isn't on TV? what gives? is there a thread on it? no NFL channel?
Originally posted by maximill15:
so the game isn't on TV? what gives? is there a thread on it? no NFL channel?

look for 49ers at Raiders thread
mattbarrows

Tomorrow's 49ers practice has been changed to a walk-thruN which means ... today is the last practice of training camp. A tear ...
Originally posted by SybErkRimInAL:
Max Barrows:
P.Willisdroppin loads all over the Raiders this weekend.

• mayo49
  • Veteran
mattbarrows

Tomorrow's 49ers practice has been changed to a walk-thruN which means ... today is the last practice of training camp. A tear ...

I'll miss you, jreff.
Originally posted by mayo63:
mattbarrows

I'll miss you, jreff.
Originally posted by maximill15:
Originally posted by mayo63:
mattbarrows

I'll miss you, jreff.