There are 302 users in the forums

49ers @ Colts preseason game

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Without Clayton run all over the 3rd stringers what will we ever do!
Does anyone on here have the ability to record the game and then post it online as a torrent?

-Dom
Originally posted by daragon:
Does anyone on here have the ability to record the game and then post it online as a torrent?

-Dom

just join ten yard torrents?
Originally posted by SybErkRimInAL:

-Dom

Tell me a little about it. I've never heard about it before.

-Dom
Originally posted by Thrash88:

Dixon will crush them
Originally posted by RonMexico:
Originally posted by Thrash88:

Dixon will crush them

Apparently Dixon's thing is to dance, not crush. lol

-Dom
20 hours away
EYE KANT WATE!
The list of players who will not play consists of tight end Dallas Clark, defensive tackle Keyunta Dawson, wide receiver Pierre Garcon, linebackers Clint Session and Ramon Humber, offensive tackle Charlie Johnson, center Jeff Saturday and offensive lineman Jacques McClendon.

http://www.indystar.com/article/20100814/SPORTS03/8140363/1004/SPORTS/8-Colts-ruled-out-of-game-against-49ers
you guys better be helping me out and postin links. I'll be posting some when i find them.

-Dom

-Dom

Just a site that provides torrents for nfl games. Just google tenyardtorrents.com

-Dom

-Dom

Just a site that provides torrents for nfl games. Just google tenyardtorrents.com

Yes. Join. it's worth it. They usually have every game on there sometimes within a few hours up to a few days and usually is HD quality.

Like most of you, I have been waiting for a long time for tomorrow. The suspense is killing me to see how far we have come. My expectations are at an all time high with a definite grounding in common sense. For instance, I expect Iupati to play better than Davis. I expect Davis to get beat and not just once. However, I want to see how he plays through adversity when the chips are down and they're slappin' you in the face in front of God and everyone. Will he fail all the time? No. But it is worth noting that there's a reason the team is all pumped about him. Let's see how he does.

Then, there's Davis' BFF draft-style, Mike Iupati, my favorite. He's just a better fit Larry Allen with better feet and agility. That's is frickin' scary. You see it. Now can he deliver at this level is the question. I believe he will. Going up against Justin Smith sure will teach you a few things. I can't wait to see the boy pull!!! It will be like a breath of fresh air...like coming out of the valley to the ocean for the first time. Breath deeply as there will be plenty for everyone!! Not only he, but I want to see the entire OL gel if nothing else. If they make a mistake, how do they bounce back in enemy territory. The OL will be a focus for all I am sure.

Then there's Mays, my wife's new fav. He's just been everything I had hoped for in that all the BS about his lack of ability to cover considerably downplayed his overall skills and abilities to the point he dropped to us at 49, what an omen that is. He's a natural film hound. He unofficially beat out every player at the combine including Banks and Spiller if I recall so his "Vernon Davis-esque" ability is a given. Holy cow! What if he does translate his new found back-pedal and coverage skills quickly? We will find out how far he's come and that's what pumps my nads!!!! If the shadow of Ronnie Lott appears, he will be the talk of the town.

My other hopefull is Dixon and how he will fare having to jump in head first. I would love to see his tenacity and drive displayed. Hopefully, he can remedy those "happy feet" of his. With his skills, he would be an excellent battering ram in the fourth. The other rook is Bowman, but he may not play from what I read. I would have loved to see him play. Then there is Williams who I hope can beat out Hill. I am expecting he will given what I have read. Now let's see it all on the field. I love Hill and would miss him, but Ziegler just seems to be having a better camp the Jones and Hill. Again, the field will show all.

Anyway, this rookie class is what's intriguing me. I know the others. Maybe Mitchell and RJF at NT, too, huh? I want to see this rookie class play. I want to see our pass rushers attack. I just want to see progress. Period.

Still, I am soooooo ready for some football!!!!

Go Niners!!!!!
Tomorrow is going to be a good day
Originally posted by jayb49er:
Tomorrow is going to be a good day

Share 49ersWebzone