There are 126 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

PHILADELPHIA EAGLES VS. SAN FRANCISCO 49ERS GAMEDAY THREAD (Week 5)

Originally posted by SybErkRimInAL:
I wanna beat their cheerleaders so bad.

I wanna see our cheerleaders beat their cheerleaders in a slumber-themed pillow fight, with me as guest referee, .
I think we'll beat them in a tough game.
Yah, the Niners havent beaten them since '03 I think. That's a 0-4 record. I swear they must see SF on the schedule and look at it like it's a freakin' bye week!
  • AZ9er
  • Veteran
Originally posted by bigmike55:
F*ck the Eagles.
Originally posted by AZ9er:
Originally posted by bigmike55:
F*ck the Eagles.
I'd rather have an atmosphere like that then the snooze-fest crowds I've been in at Candlestick.

Visiting fans should have such an unenjoyable experience at a visiting stadium that they reconsider ever coming back
Originally posted by Canadian49er:
I'd rather have an atmosphere like that then the snooze-fest crowds I've been in at Candlestick.

Visiting fans should have such an unenjoyable experience at a visiting stadium that they reconsider ever coming back

I agree 100%. It's a fine line though. You want enthusiastic fans, but you don't want that thug element that usually comes with it. A'la Raider fans.
[ Edited by SybErkRimInAL on Jul 12, 2010 at 11:22 AM ]
I wanna beat their cheerleaders so bad.

meh....you can have em, they all look like transvestites except for one...
damn i was at that game. I took one snowball in the back of the head walking into the stadium. That was it for me
  • titan
  • Veteran
I know all of us talk smack with other fans , but the Eagles and Raiders fans take it too far! I read last year that Eagles fans assaulted a female Dallas cowboy fan after a game. That is ridiculous I don't care who a person cheers for that is stupid.

I agree 100%. It's a fine line though. You want enthusiastic fans, but you don't want that thug element that usually comes with it. A'la Raider fans.

It depends because when I wear my niner jersey and hat I look like a thug especially when I'm enthusiastic! What should I do????
Originally posted by Snider8706:

It depends because when I wear my niner jersey and hat I look like a thug especially when I'm enthusiastic! What should I do????

as long as you're not throwing s**t at people or starting fights, you should be fine.
we just don't seem to match up good with them, AZ on the other hand, better run and hide behind some tumble weeds
We'll beat the eagles this season. Not a single doubt in my mind.
We'll beat the eagles this season. Not a single doubt in my mind.

f**k yeah! It was Mcnabb that would always f**k us up. Now that he's gone our chances of beating them just increased dramatically. It just makes it that much bigger being a Sunday night game and the whole country is watching.