There are 133 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

You know you are a 9er fan when...

you aggressively insist to all of your friends this year will be Alex Smith's "breakout" season... since '05
  • Bert
Your mood for the week is determined by whether or not the 49ers won that Sunday.
when you will always love T.O. no matter how bad he screws up for dancing on the star
Originally posted by wassmuth49:
you aggressively insist to all of your friends this year will be Alex Smith's "breakout" season... since '05

Originally posted by Bert:
Your mood for the week is determined by whether or not the 49ers won that Sunday.

haha, my mom and girlfriend give me s**t for that every week.
You jackoff to Patrick Willis youtube videos
I'll be politely threatening my boss with a two-week notice if he doesn't give me Sunday/Monday off.
Every year I tell all the Steeler fans here that they're wasting there time every Sunday because they, nor any team, have a chance this year. Niners taking it home.
Originally posted by BirdmanJr:
You jackoff to Patrick Willis youtube videos

Hey, I do that too
Originally posted by Bert:
Originally posted by Fricker:
How bout when you goto a game, make national TV and your friend puts it up on Youtube for everyone else who missed it to see that its you... And then your uncle calls your mom just randomly surfing youtube, and says umm Michelle, does your son take any drugs?? Cuz umm i just saw him shirtless on youtube from a GB game. Hahah

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UCRDdBgsqMw

Enjoy!! NSFW!!

And to the guy about the not wearing your colors into Philly, This is how i went to philly last year, got hit with 1 snowball, but had like 15 people (philly fans included) want to take a picture with me after the game. And a few others come up to me as say now you know we are supposed to be pricks here in philly, but dang man.. Nothing i can say to you but mad respect, its 23 degrees out, we just had 28 inches of snow yesterday, and your dressed like that?!?!?! Respect.. Who says philly fans are bad :P You just got to take it to a level above what they are used to.

I'm from Philly! You guys have balls of Titanium!

MUCH RESPECT
You still have season tickets after the last 8 hours.
  • Indy
  • Info N/A
Originally posted by desertrunner09:
I still own a Kevin Barlow jersey and cant throw it away for the fact that its a 49er jersey...

Even better....I have one that I bought in 2005 - had him sign it during training camp (he claimed he'd rush for over 1500 yards) and I have it hanging in my closet!
Originally posted by dasblack:

• Indy
  • Info N/A
Originally posted by SJniner7:
Originally posted by dasblack:

me too! (right susweel?!?!)