Rep the Red & Gold: Shop 49ers Gear →

There are 492 users in the forums

You know you are a 9er fan when...

Shop Find 49ers gear online
you aggressively insist to all of your friends this year will be Alex Smith's "breakout" season... since '05
  • Bert
  • Member
  • Posts: 17
Your mood for the week is determined by whether or not the 49ers won that Sunday.
when you will always love T.O. no matter how bad he screws up for dancing on the star
Originally posted by wassmuth49:
you aggressively insist to all of your friends this year will be Alex Smith's "breakout" season... since '05

Originally posted by Bert:
Your mood for the week is determined by whether or not the 49ers won that Sunday.

haha, my mom and girlfriend give me s**t for that every week.
You jackoff to Patrick Willis youtube videos
I'll be politely threatening my boss with a two-week notice if he doesn't give me Sunday/Monday off.
Every year I tell all the Steeler fans here that they're wasting there time every Sunday because they, nor any team, have a chance this year. Niners taking it home.
Originally posted by BirdmanJr:
You jackoff to Patrick Willis youtube videos

Hey, I do that too
Originally posted by Bert:
Your mood for the week is determined by whether or not the 49ers won that Sunday.
You still have season tickets after the last 8 hours.
  • Indy
  • Info N/A
Originally posted by desertrunner09:
I still own a Kevin Barlow jersey and cant throw it away for the fact that its a 49er jersey...

Even better....I have one that I bought in 2005 - had him sign it during training camp (he claimed he'd rush for over 1500 yards) and I have it hanging in my closet!
Originally posted by dasblack:
Originally posted by wassmuth49:
you aggressively insist to all of your friends this year will be Alex Smith's "breakout" season... since '05


  • Indy
  • Info N/A
Originally posted by SJniner7:
Originally posted by dasblack:
Originally posted by wassmuth49:
you aggressively insist to all of your friends this year will be Alex Smith's "breakout" season... since '05



me too! (right susweel?!?!)
...when you read the UK's SKY TV magazine and it lists the Niners-Saints game as "The Superbowl champs play host", causing you to shout "F*** YOU" and throw the magazine across the room, scaring the crap out of your cats...
Open Menu Search Share 49ersWebzone