LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 279 users in the forums

You know you are a 9er fan when...

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by joeymac49s:
Originally posted by TexasNiner84:
Originally posted by 49erFanInTX83:
I'm pretty sure there is a thread like this out there (I've seen it, hell, I think I posted something about wearing my jersey in my town where nearly everyone (fair-weather fans...*sigh*) is a "Cowboys fan"). No offense to you mate, but you are about to feel the force of NinerTalk in a boring time of year (a couple of weeks before OTAs), so prepare for a wave of gifs and pictures (whenever someone wakes up or gets some time alone on their computer at work) coming your way.

shiiiiiiiiiiiiiit i wish a muthaf**ka would try somethin'.... but seriously, I went to the niner/cowboy game back in '08 and yea I got heckled a little bit but it was all in good fun. Cowboy fans aren't as bad as what I hear out of philly.

Out in Philly if you wear someone else's gear you HAVE to be ready to not only hear it but get at least a few things thrown at you. Maybe a mustard dog (hot dog covered in mustard), a beer, pretty much anything. The only reason I don't get in physical encounters is b/c I go w/ about 15 guys that have season tickets who a majority of them are construction workers and the other 2 are cops. Needless to say we've had to stare a few people down b/c of me but the other group don't give it much thought when they realize making fun of their friend b/c hes a niner fan is one thing but anything further then that ain't gonna happen.... quick story for ya. I was at the Eagles/Giants playoff game about 2-3 years ago. The Eagles had JUST kicked the field goal in OT to win. We were coming down the steps and two very attractive girls were together but picking on each other b/c one was a Giants fan and her friend was an Eagle fan. Needless to say the Giants fan said something about at least when we get to the big game we win it or something like that. At that moment a guy pushed her down the ramp and wanted to fight her. Needless to say we had to step in and squash that but THATS how bad they are in Philly..... Now that's not all of them, maybe only 20% of them are that bad but they're bitter they're Super Bowl-less!!!

That does sound pretty bad.

I hope I can actually attend my buddy's game (we saw the Niners almost come back against the Texans last year, and this time it is my turn to watch the Titans play someone and since he can't make the annual Titans @ Texans game, then we have to go see the Titans put a hurting on Romo and his cowpies) in Wk5 (I hope I can find a place to watch my game (in Arlington...anyone from there?) afterwards, ).
[ Edited by 49erFanInTX83 on Jul 12, 2010 at 9:25 AM ]
Originally posted by elbolitas49ers:
Originally posted by NJNiner:
When you name your dog after the Niners.

Same here my dog's name is niner..

Had a collie named Niners! Miss that dog. But at least he had a long life.
[ Edited by PA49ersfan on Jul 12, 2010 at 1:01 PM ]
the first thing you do in the mornings when you wake up is to sign on the 49erswebzone
I have done the following 3

I STILL OWN A BARLOW JERSEY

QUIT MY JOB SO I WOULDN'T MISS A GAME

FOLLOWING THEM NO MATTER WHAT THE LAST 7 YEARS.

Also, adding, Lying to your job to get sundays off so u don't miss a game.

And I say owning a Alex Smith Fathead, and supporting it, and jus dedicating my whole room for the 49ers, i think is huge enough.
You know you are a 9er fan when...

You major in sports broadcasting in college just for the chance to interview Joe Montana.

He said "no" on that particular day -- my one and only chance.
  • Jiks
Goes all-in on a 4-9 off suit. Just cause.
Originally posted by Timma:
I thought I was the only one that still had a Barlow jersey! Can't bring myself to wear it, but can't throw it away either!

i have got a barlow jersey aswell, its one of those gold ones and i saw it at a thrift store for $10 3 years after he had been on the team and i still couldnt pass on the chance to pick it up
When you live in Alabama (transplanted from San Mateo) and every Sunday game day you go to CBS Sportsline and watch the big football that marches back and forth across the computer screen while listening to the game on the radio. Occassionally I can get a good feed of the game on the Internet but most Sunday's I just sit watching that football go back and forth across the digital field.
When you tell people "Well Andy Lee is going to the Pro Bowl"
Originally posted by BHulman:
When you live in Alabama (transplanted from San Mateo) and every Sunday game day you go to CBS Sportsline and watch the big football that marches back and forth across the computer screen while listening to the game on the radio. Occassionally I can get a good feed of the game on the Internet but most Sunday's I just sit watching that football go back and forth across the digital field.

I could not imagine.

Originally posted by BHulman:

Since Alabama does not have a team surely there is a sports bar there u can go watch them at. Before I started goin to games I went to buffalo wild wings
When you live in North Carolina and you have to scramble around every Sunday just to find a reliable feed.
Originally posted by footballfreak49:
When you tattoo the logo on your body. You're trash until then.

Or visa-versa.

LB
Originally posted by Fricker:
How bout when you goto a game, make national TV and your friend puts it up on Youtube for everyone else who missed it to see that its you... And then your uncle calls your mom just randomly surfing youtube, and says umm Michelle, does your son take any drugs?? Cuz umm i just saw him shirtless on youtube from a GB game. Hahah

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UCRDdBgsqMw

Enjoy!! NSFW!!

And to the guy about the not wearing your colors into Philly, This is how i went to philly last year, got hit with 1 snowball, but had like 15 people (philly fans included) want to take a picture with me after the game. And a few others come up to me as say now you know we are supposed to be pricks here in philly, but dang man.. Nothing i can say to you but mad respect, its 23 degrees out, we just had 28 inches of snow yesterday, and your dressed like that?!?!?! Respect.. Who says philly fans are bad :P You just got to take it to a level above what they are used to.

I was at that game last year wearing all the red and gold I have. I flew up from FL. Philly fans are the worst, period. After seeing your pics I realize I'm not even half the man you are. You sir are a real man and I want to buy you a beer. Not a crappy beer either, but a real good one.

As a matter of fact I plan to be at the Niners/beagles game this October if I can score good tickets (if anyone has any please PM me!). I will gladly buy you a beer at the Webzone tailgate before the game.

LB
Originally posted by leebert81:
Originally posted by Fricker:
How bout when you goto a game, make national TV and your friend puts it up on Youtube for everyone else who missed it to see that its you... And then your uncle calls your mom just randomly surfing youtube, and says umm Michelle, does your son take any drugs?? Cuz umm i just saw him shirtless on youtube from a GB game. Hahah

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UCRDdBgsqMw

Enjoy!! NSFW!!

And to the guy about the not wearing your colors into Philly, This is how i went to philly last year, got hit with 1 snowball, but had like 15 people (philly fans included) want to take a picture with me after the game. And a few others come up to me as say now you know we are supposed to be pricks here in philly, but dang man.. Nothing i can say to you but mad respect, its 23 degrees out, we just had 28 inches of snow yesterday, and your dressed like that?!?!?! Respect.. Who says philly fans are bad :P You just got to take it to a level above what they are used to.

I was at that game last year wearing all the red and gold I have. I flew up from FL. Philly fans are the worst, period. After seeing your pics I realize I'm not even half the man you are. You sir are a real man and I want to buy you a beer. Not a crappy beer either, but a real good one.

As a matter of fact I plan to be at the Niners/beagles game this October if I can score good tickets (if anyone has any please PM me!). I will gladly buy you a beer at the Webzone tailgate before the game.

LB

how about you're a fan when the ink you put on your body doesn't come off?

[img=null]
Share 49ersWebzone