There are 238 users in the forums

You know you are a 9er fan when...

Shop Find 49ers gear online
  • AZ9er
  • Veteran
When I can't take my wife to the sports bar to watch Niner games anymore because she begins to cuss and swear left and right if the Niners are losing.
  • luv49rs
  • Hall of Fame
Originally posted by AZ9er:
When I can't take my wife to the sports bar to watch Niner games anymore because she begins to cuss and swear left and right if the Niners are losing.

your wife sounds cool
Originally posted by 49erFanInTX83:
I'm pretty sure there is a thread like this out there (I've seen it, hell, I think I posted something about wearing my jersey in my town where nearly everyone (fair-weather fans...*sigh*) is a "Cowboys fan"). No offense to you mate, but you are about to feel the force of NinerTalk in a boring time of year (a couple of weeks before OTAs), so prepare for a wave of gifs and pictures (whenever someone wakes up or gets some time alone on their computer at work) coming your way.

shiiiiiiiiiiiiiit i wish a muthaf**ka would try somethin'.... but seriously, I went to the niner/cowboy game back in '08 and yea I got heckled a little bit but it was all in good fun. Cowboy fans aren't as bad as what I hear out of philly.
Originally posted by SFVNiner:
...when you still get pissed at a broken-down play while watching classic games on NFL Network, as if the outcome will change.

And i still have a Stokes jersey too... it was an x-mas gift from about 10 yrs ago, but can't throw it away.

Yea that is so true. I got hyped when Bly almost picked off favre in that vikings game last year. I had to catch myself, I forgot it was the nfln for a moment.
  • hmbniner
  • Info N/A
You are on the webzone so late that there are only 10 other folks on the whole site...
Originally posted by TexasNiner84:
I'm pretty sure there is a thread like this out there (I've seen it, hell, I think I posted something about wearing my jersey in my town where nearly everyone (fair-weather fans...*sigh*) is a "Cowboys fan"). No offense to you mate, but you are about to feel the force of NinerTalk in a boring time of year (a couple of weeks before OTAs), so prepare for a wave of gifs and pictures (whenever someone wakes up or gets some time alone on their computer at work) coming your way.

shiiiiiiiiiiiiiit i wish a muthaf**ka would try somethin'.... but seriously, I went to the niner/cowboy game back in '08 and yea I got heckled a little bit but it was all in good fun. Cowboy fans aren't as bad as what I hear out of philly.

Out in Philly if you wear someone else's gear you HAVE to be ready to not only hear it but get at least a few things thrown at you. Maybe a mustard dog (hot dog covered in mustard), a beer, pretty much anything. The only reason I don't get in physical encounters is b/c I go w/ about 15 guys that have season tickets who a majority of them are construction workers and the other 2 are cops. Needless to say we've had to stare a few people down b/c of me but the other group don't give it much thought when they realize making fun of their friend b/c hes a niner fan is one thing but anything further then that ain't gonna happen.... quick story for ya. I was at the Eagles/Giants playoff game about 2-3 years ago. The Eagles had JUST kicked the field goal in OT to win. We were coming down the steps and two very attractive girls were together but picking on each other b/c one was a Giants fan and her friend was an Eagle fan. Needless to say the Giants fan said something about at least when we get to the big game we win it or something like that. At that moment a guy pushed her down the ramp and wanted to fight her. Needless to say we had to step in and squash that but THATS how bad they are in Philly..... Now that's not all of them, maybe only 20% of them are that bad but they're bitter they're Super Bowl-less!!!
when the Monday night game vs the Saints is the 60th straight opener you've attended.
Originally posted by kezarkid:
when the Monday night game vs the Saints is the 60th straight opener you've attended.

This...and if there's no doubt in your mind that we're going to crush the saints!!
  • fly15
  • Veteran
Originally posted by TexasNiner84:

All cowgirl fans are bad
Originally posted by desertrunner09:
I still own a Kevin Barlow jersey and cant throw it away for the fact that its a 49er jersey...

I still have my Tim Rattay jersey.

Here are mine

- when you were born in Indiana and never got to San Francisco until you were 30.

- when you bet the Social Studies teacher about the Superbowl (1988 season - still in Elkhart Indiana btw) and won so you could post a 49ers banner in the class for a week.

- when you actually click on a thread beginning with Jose Cortez appreciation...

- when the Niners came to Indy many years ago (still Mooch) and won and you snuck on the field and into the locker room - posing like a reporter - and into the small press conference after the game and actually ask Mooch a question!

- Tully
When you have a koi fish tattoo on your forearm and take away from the theme by tattooing the 49er emblem right next to it...
When you miss your first born's birth because the game isn't over yet
When you go to a Bengals home game wearing Niner gear (They're still pretty pissed about those SuperBowls).
lol how about ur a 9er fan when u convert someone to be a 9er fan thas gotta be worth a few points at least
Share 49ersWebzone