There are 115 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

You know you are a 9er fan when...

How bout when you goto a game, make national TV and your friend puts it up on Youtube for everyone else who missed it to see that its you... And then your uncle calls your mom just randomly surfing youtube, and says umm Michelle, does your son take any drugs?? Cuz umm i just saw him shirtless on youtube from a GB game. Hahah

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UCRDdBgsqMw

Enjoy!! NSFW!!

And to the guy about the not wearing your colors into Philly, This is how i went to philly last year, got hit with 1 snowball, but had like 15 people (philly fans included) want to take a picture with me after the game. And a few others come up to me as say now you know we are supposed to be pricks here in philly, but dang man.. Nothing i can say to you but mad respect, its 23 degrees out, we just had 28 inches of snow yesterday, and your dressed like that?!?!?! Respect.. Who says philly fans are bad :P You just got to take it to a level above what they are used to.

...when you buy a new car in Metallic red and pay over the odds just because the Niners car stickers you have will look better on it.

Oh, and when redecorating classrooms at work you steal some red and gold banners to put around your desk and refuse to take them off, even after many MANY scornful looks and jibes from the Head of Department.
when u say f**k the raiders niners baby!!!!!!!!
Originally posted by mrbusinessman499:
when u say f**k the raiders niners baby!!!!!!!!

Originally posted by Fricker:
How bout when you goto a game, make national TV and your friend puts it up on Youtube for everyone else who missed it to see that its you... And then your uncle calls your mom just randomly surfing youtube, and says umm Michelle, does your son take any drugs?? Cuz umm i just saw him shirtless on youtube from a GB game. Hahah

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UCRDdBgsqMw

Enjoy!! NSFW!!

And to the guy about the not wearing your colors into Philly, This is how i went to philly last year, got hit with 1 snowball, but had like 15 people (philly fans included) want to take a picture with me after the game. And a few others come up to me as say now you know we are supposed to be pricks here in philly, but dang man.. Nothing i can say to you but mad respect, its 23 degrees out, we just had 28 inches of snow yesterday, and your dressed like that?!?!?! Respect.. Who says philly fans are bad :P You just got to take it to a level above what they are used to.

Totally awesome... "Nedney", LOL
  • hb123
  • Veteran
when u literally dream about the niners at night!
-no homo
Originally posted by NJNiner:
When you name your dog after the Niners.

Same here my dog's name is niner..
when u bail on a camping trip with over 20 family members labour day weeked just to stay home and watch the niners season opener, as it turns out i got to see hearst's OT run agianst the jets, best decision i ever made
Originally posted by got_five:
When you quit a job so you wouldn't miss a game!!!!

LMFAO!!!!!
I was hangin and watchin with a friend an his dad in Idaho that season in '98. I loved that game. That was our best shot to get to another Super Bowl that decade. And it sucked cause not only did Hearst break his ankle in the Playoffs but BY was out with a broken leg caused by Norton. That so sucked.

~Ceadder

Originally posted by crabman82:
when u bail on a camping trip with over 20 family members labour day weeked just to stay home and watch the niners season opener, as it turns out i got to see hearst's OT run agianst the jets, best decision i ever made
-When you have been bleeding red and gold, despite living in NJ, since the age of 7.

-When you've gone to 3 games in SF over the past 4 years. (this year is vs. NO MNF)

-When you dream of working for the organization

-When every day is countdown to kick-off
To expand on the above: When you fly out Christmas morning to see the Niners play Detroit.
You remember being mad that Joe Montana wasn't playing and Steve Young was (not to mention your first 49ers memory was crushing the Broncos 55-10 in the '89 Superbowl).
  • Timma
  • Veteran
I thought I was the only one that still had a Barlow jersey! Can't bring myself to wear it, but can't throw it away either!
When you never stopped paying for your season tickets, even through the 2-14 season.