LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 230 users in the forums

You know you are a 9er fan when...

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by AZ9er:
Originally posted by OhioNinerfanatic:
When you pay for NFL Sunday Ticket the past 10 years & watch every single minute of every 49er game win or lose.

Damn straight, 9 years and running, cheaper than going to the bar and watching it

same here have had sunday ticket since 1994 and i love it..
When you love the 49ers so much you break up with your girlfriend of 2 years because she wants you to spend sundays with her, not watching 49er games.
  • BobS
  • Veteran
Originally posted by bigmike55:
When you love the 49ers so much you break up with your girlfriend of 2 years because she wants you to spend sundays with her, not watching 49er games.

How did you let that go 2 years?
Originally posted by BobS:
Originally posted by bigmike55:

How did you let that go 2 years?

Really...you must not be a REAL fan.

But seriously...dumping your girl Jimmy Johnson style to watch the 49ers? That is pretty hard core, and totally understandable. haha
When you've been to the 'Stick for almost every regular season game and play-offs since 1978.

(missed 3 reg games)
you argued with your friends of other teams that brandon lloyd was a top receiver in the league.
When you wait on the season ticket list for 8 years and finally get tickets and the team nose dives 4 years later. Each year I keep hoping we go to the playoffs. I took my little daughter to the last playoff game and she will be a soph at Chico this fall.
  • boast
  • Hella Fame
Originally posted by YuNGaCE:
you argued with your friends of other teams that brandon lloyd was a top receiver in the league.

lol. been there.
Originally posted by desertrunner09:
I still own a Kevin Barlow jersey and cant throw it away for the fact that its a 49er jersey...

...when you still get pissed at a broken-down play while watching classic games on NFL Network, as if the outcome will change.

And i still have a Stokes jersey too... it was an x-mas gift from about 10 yrs ago, but can't throw it away.

.....When you get a tattoo of Jose Cortez's face on your penis.
Originally posted by PatrickWillisHOF:
.....When you get a tattoo of Jose Cortez's face on your penis.

....no, that's when you know you're gay
when you skip a family members wedding because the 49er game is on
  • Antix
  • Veteran
The first thing people learn about you is that you're a niner fan.

I also refuse to watch Niners games if there's no Niners fans there (which is often in Florida).
When it has been a very , very long time since your team has sniffed the playoffs and yet you still make sure you never miss even one single game. And you can still smile about that team you absolutely love.

Can't ever get enough.
Share 49ersWebzone