There are 124 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

If Adam Snyder Starts ......

After reading Matt Barrow's live chat, he feels as I do that unfortunately Adam Snyder will start the season at RT. If this is the case, I really am having a difficult time seeing a winning record through the first 5 games.

Here's where I'm hoping Boone surprises or the team is open to starting Barry Sims over Snyder. It's something to consider given my the nightmare I still wake up with recalling the Colts game.

Unlikely that Davis (20 yo) will be ready to start at one of the loudest fields in the NFL.

What are your thoughts?
please God no

c'mon Davis, we need you!
I have a strong feeling Anthony Davis will NOT start this upcoming season. He's too young and inexperienced. Snyder sucks and all, but I would rather go with him than a 20 yr old rook. At least for now.
Originally posted by bigmike55:
I have a strong feeling Anthony Davis will NOT start this upcoming season. He's too young and inexperienced. Snyder sucks and all, but I would rather go with him than a 20 yr old rook. At least for now.

For the whole season!?!
Originally posted by NinerBuff:

For the whole season!?!

but whoever starts and plays, let's just hope they don't suck.

if he makes the team then I want Sims to start at Rt until Davis is ready
Cowboys called it. 3rd round pick, A.Davis should of been.
...hope Alex has good life insurance.

[ Edited by BirdmanJr on Jun 23, 2010 at 16:46:25 ]
Davis, Snyder, Boone, Sims...should be a decent competition through camp. Whoever starts the season at RT will at least be the best of that bunch.

Davis will take over when he's ready, whether from day 1 or later on. You've got to trust Singletary and Solari to put the team in the best position to win starting with the Seattle game. The 49ers will be OK at RT this season.
Oh hell no...

Anthony Davis would be up there on my S***list with Adam Snyder if he doesn't start.
I would rather move Staley to RT and have Simms start at LT rather than have Snyder start.
Let's hope that Solari can coach Snyder well enough to work out some of his kinks. Maybe then he won't get Alex killed. I'm also not opposed to making Snyder a backup and Sims the starter at RT.

Dan
49ers Fan in NC
Hopefully TC will reveal those best suited for the home opener and beyond, otherwise Alex Smith better get ready for this......