LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 214 users in the forums

Is Anthony Davis a BUST?

Shop Find 49ers gear online

Is Anthony Davis a BUST?

^ yeah that sh*t was funny. I was like, "oh snap, it's Davis again!!"

Dude looks goofy but you know he's a beast
Anthony Davis is a beast. He didn't look that great last year but you knew he had the quickness (so many almost false starts) but with Synder next to him, he has become an anchor. Alex Smith said he loves him in the huddle because he gets everyone fired up. He talks a lot during the game, but he plays with a level head. Our line has finally become a good line. Goodwin has become the QB of the line making all the calls. I hope A. Davis is not hurt for the Baltimore game. I hope they were keeping him out just to make sure he wasn't injured more.
Originally posted by SFL49ER:
Like I said many a page ago, I FREAKING LOVE Anthony Davis.

why
Is it jersey time?
Its the "man it would be funny if you gave me a reason to WHOP yo butt " look. Guys(I mean kid)game is taking huge steps the more he matures. He is still so young there is no telling how good he can get but he is starting to defend every niner like a bear does cub!!!!!! its the big happy dudes that are the ones to watch out for. ANYONE who knows they can whop up ANYONE is a happy and confident dude
So, let me get this straight. Is he a bust?

j/k
He is turning into one of the best in the league
Bust yo face

busto yo face
Originally posted by English:
So, let me get this straight. Is he a bust?

j/k
  • mod
  • Veteran
He's straight up balling
between him, Iupati and Bowman it seems like last years draft class is really keeping us afloat
Really besides that 3 sack game vs Babin and the wide 9 he has been great. Anyone know how many he has given up besides that game? 1, 2?
Originally posted by matthewabbit:
between him, Iupati and Bowman it seems like last years draft class is really keeping us afloat

I think we nailed all of those picks besides the Mays selection, obviously.

Dixon is a solid #3 and a good special teams player, Williams looks to be our slot receiver for the rest of the season at least and possibly the future, Byham is a great blocking tight end that unfortunately was lost for the season, and Phillip Adams is on the New England Patriots active roster

And to think I was most excited about drafting Taylor Mays in the second round...
Share 49ersWebzone