There are 58 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

Is Anthony Davis a BUST?

Is Anthony Davis a BUST?

Like I said many a page ago, I FREAKING LOVE Anthony Davis.
Originally posted by SanDiego49er:
Who was he pulling off of Ted Ginn today? LOL he is always there with that same smirk pulling guys away from fighting. First the Detriot HC who wanted to fight Harbaugh and now some guy on the sideline. This guy cracks me up... Does anybody have the pic or Gif or that? I swear it's like the exact same smile or smirk from the Detriot game pulling the guy away.

I saw that and thought the same exact thing, lol!
Originally posted by zeppfan1:
Originally posted by SanDiego49er:
Who was he pulling off of Ted Ginn today? LOL he is always there with that same smirk pulling guys away from fighting. First the Detriot HC who wanted to fight Harbaugh and now some guy on the sideline. This guy cracks me up... Does anybody have the pic or Gif or that? I swear it's like the exact same smile or smirk from the Detriot game pulling the guy away.

I saw that and thought the same exact thing, lol!

I know. I was wondering if anybody else saw that. Does anybody have the pic they could post?
We said that in the gameday thread, same smirk

SMILEY
I never realized how big Anthony Davis was, but 4th quarter when the cards were getting chippy on the sideline there was Anthony Davis moving in the way like a mountain towering over everyone with a big goofy but cocky look for the camera. it was classic.

He is becoming the master of the photobomb, he did it with the Harbaugh Schwartz scuffle also.
[ Edited by laughsatyou on Nov 21, 2011 at 9:52 AM ]
^ yeah that sh*t was funny. I was like, "oh snap, it's Davis again!!"

Dude looks goofy but you know he's a beast
Anthony Davis is a beast. He didn't look that great last year but you knew he had the quickness (so many almost false starts) but with Synder next to him, he has become an anchor. Alex Smith said he loves him in the huddle because he gets everyone fired up. He talks a lot during the game, but he plays with a level head. Our line has finally become a good line. Goodwin has become the QB of the line making all the calls. I hope A. Davis is not hurt for the Baltimore game. I hope they were keeping him out just to make sure he wasn't injured more.
Originally posted by SFL49ER:

why
Is it jersey time?
Its the "man it would be funny if you gave me a reason to WHOP yo butt " look. Guys(I mean kid)game is taking huge steps the more he matures. He is still so young there is no telling how good he can get but he is starting to defend every niner like a bear does cub!!!!!! its the big happy dudes that are the ones to watch out for. ANYONE who knows they can whop up ANYONE is a happy and confident dude
So, let me get this straight. Is he a bust?

j/k