LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 308 users in the forums

Is Anthony Davis a BUST?

Shop Find 49ers gear online

Is Anthony Davis a BUST?

Originally posted by SnakePlissken:
The moment Boone took over for Davis on a single snap, it went bad. Anthony Davis is becoming the best RT we've had in over a decade and a half.

I think Bruce Miller being out had a lot to do with team struggling too.
Originally posted by SnakePlissken:
The moment Boone took over for Davis on a single snap, it went bad. Anthony Davis is becoming the best RT we've had in over a decade and a half.

i noticed that too, Darnell Doccett was ready to do work on Boone some more. Good thing AD isn't Russell mr glass Okung or it would have been game over for the ankle.
Smiles
Can we change the thread title to the following; Is Anthony Davis a Beast?
The dude is growing right before us.
Originally posted by lamontb:
The dude is growing right before us.

Who was he pulling off of Ted Ginn today? LOL he is always there with that same smirk pulling guys away from fighting. First the Detriot HC who wanted to fight Harbaugh and now some guy on the sideline. This guy cracks me up... Does anybody have the pic or Gif or that? I swear it's like the exact same smile or smirk from the Detriot game pulling the guy away.
[ Edited by SanDiego49er on Nov 20, 2011 at 6:03 PM ]
  • Chief
  • Veteran
I'm starting to love this guy!

I call him Smiley!
Like I said many a page ago, I FREAKING LOVE Anthony Davis.
Like I said many a page ago, I FREAKING LOVE Anthony Davis.

Originally posted by SanDiego49er:
Who was he pulling off of Ted Ginn today? LOL he is always there with that same smirk pulling guys away from fighting. First the Detriot HC who wanted to fight Harbaugh and now some guy on the sideline. This guy cracks me up... Does anybody have the pic or Gif or that? I swear it's like the exact same smile or smirk from the Detriot game pulling the guy away.

I saw that and thought the same exact thing, lol!
Originally posted by zeppfan1:
Originally posted by SanDiego49er:

I saw that and thought the same exact thing, lol!

I know. I was wondering if anybody else saw that. Does anybody have the pic they could post?
We said that in the gameday thread, same smirk

SMILEY
I never realized how big Anthony Davis was, but 4th quarter when the cards were getting chippy on the sideline there was Anthony Davis moving in the way like a mountain towering over everyone with a big goofy but cocky look for the camera. it was classic.

He is becoming the master of the photobomb, he did it with the Harbaugh Schwartz scuffle also.
[ Edited by laughsatyou on Nov 21, 2011 at 9:52 AM ]
Share 49ersWebzone