There are 274 users in the forums

Assuming playoffs clinched this weekend.....

Shop Find 49ers gear online
''Seattle's gonna kick the Cards out of the stadium''

I don't see it being that easy there bud, but at the same time we better watch our ass in this game as well, alt will be pissed off and wanting revenge for the NFC Champion s**t game.WE CAN NOT LOOK PAST THIS GAME!!!!!!

GO NINERS!!!!!!
Originally posted by 49erSooner:
''Seattle's gonna kick the Cards out of the stadium''

I don't see it being that easy there bud, but at the same time we better watch our ass in this game as well, alt will be pissed off and wanting revenge for the NFC Champion s**t game.WE CAN NOT LOOK PAST THIS GAME!!!!!!

GO NINERS!!!!!!

Well you was right and I was wrong on the first part

Hope I'm right on the second part. Sure would hate to go into the final game at Az needing to win just to get in.
Well, well, well. SEA is not invincible at home after all. Also, we have to win out...which is what I posted 3 games back.
Originally posted by socal9er42:
Would you rest starters for the finale against Az? I think Seattle's gonna kick the Cards out of the stadium and the 9ers will beat Atl. We clinch wildcard and Az is pretty much out of the playoffs.

Az is going to be pissed off and just wanting to beat the 49ers up.

I think it would be wise to give the backups/role players a bit of practice and try to minimize the chance of injuries to the starters. What say you?

bzzzzzzzzt

wrong
Originally posted by xtm059:
Originally posted by socal9er42:
Would you rest starters for the finale against Az? I think Seattle's gonna kick the Cards out of the stadium and the 9ers will beat Atl. We clinch wildcard and Az is pretty much out of the playoffs.

Az is going to be pissed off and just wanting to beat the 49ers up.

I think it would be wise to give the backups/role players a bit of practice and try to minimize the chance of injuries to the starters. What say you?

bzzzzzzzzt

wrong

Yup - see post #17
Share 49ersWebzone