There are 173 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

Most Negative Beat Writer of 2010 Award

Most Negative Beat Writer of 2010 Award

f**k all of them
I can't stand Kawakami, Ratto, and Cohn. I would love to have words with any of them.

Lynch doesn't know what he's talking about half the time and Killion is menopausal. They don't insult my intellegence quite so much.

[ Edited by AXEGRINDER on Jun 14, 2010 at 21:07:53 ]
After cohn's latest trash he has to take the cake. I bet he is soon out of a job too.
The winner should get a year long boycot from all on the webzone.
Originally posted by WheresWaldo:
How about the bozo who wrote "Jed's New Structure Just Isn't Safe" on the homepage?

Lol
If you are talking about who is current azz-wipe writer, call it a draw. If you are talking longevity, going back to the glory yrs, cohn gets my vote hands down. Niners win a SB, and there is tarnish on it. Win two and it gets worse, ad nauseum. Nowdays, they're all hacks, of the list you gave.
The Niners have missed the playoffs for the past SEVEN seasons. The only way to silence the critics is to win games.

[ Edited by nflguy49 on Jun 14, 2010 at 22:18:42 ]
Originally posted by pasodoc9er:
If you are talking about who is current azz-wipe writer, call it a draw. If you are talking longevity, going back to the glory yrs, cohn gets my vote hands down. Niners win a SB, and there is tarnish on it. Win two and it gets worse, ad nauseum. Nowdays, they're all hacks, of the list you gave.

Hey man! Good to see you! What's been going on!
Originally posted by Memphis9er:
Originally posted by darkknight49:
Originally posted by wadjay:
Originally posted by WheresWaldo:
How about the bozo who wrote "Jed's New Structure Just Isn't Safe" on the homepage?
  • SportinWood
  • Info N/A
Originally posted by sincalfaithful:
f**k all of them
Originally posted by sincalfaithful:
f**k all of them

Yeah F**k 'em
Originally posted by nflguy49:
The Niners have missed the playoffs for the past SEVEN seasons. The only way to silence the critics is to win games.