There are 165 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

Vernon Davis wants someone to design a logo for him!

i made a new one thats actually a logo...i'll post it later when i finalize it and see what you guys think
So....who's going to be Vernon's b***h on this one?
Originally posted by RonMexico:

lol, winner!
Originally posted by jreff22:
Originally posted by RonMexico:

WTF

WINNER !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Originally posted by MadMoneyMarshall:
Here's a few I made.

HAHAHA

thats f**king funny as hell.

Originally posted by GoldMineForty9:
i made a new one thats actually a logo...i'll post it later when i finalize it and see what you guys think

Careful... people on the zone might say it sucks, then steal it, and send it to vernon and claim it as their own.
mods playing favorites once again on the zone smfh
Originally posted by TeambyTheBay:

Originally posted by TexasNiner84:
Originally posted by GoldMineForty9:

Careful... people on the zone might say it sucks, then steal it, and send it to vernon and claim it as their own.

email it to him before you post it here
Originally posted by valrod33:

I've seen people get warned for lame ass reasons, but appearantly, posting a picture of two dudes bucking and a penis then requoting it again and again is ok.

I've seen people get warned for lame ass reasons, but appearantly, posting a picture of two dudes bucking and a penis then requoting it again and again is ok.

come on riki you're a vet you know how the mods role...

Since you've been around for sooooo long.
Originally posted by AmpLee:

Since you've been around for sooooo long.

See my post
Couple more, hope he likes them.

Originally posted by Chief:
"A logo is a graphic mark or emblem commonly used by commercial enterprises, organizations and even individuals to aid and promote instant public recognition. Logos are either purely graphic (symbols/icons) or are composed of the name of the organization (a logotype or wordmark). An example of an abstract mark is the blue octagon representing Chase Bank,"

Yes. Everything anyone has posted in this thread has been more like a banner. The SF on the 49ers' helmet is a logo. Nothing posted in here even slightly resembles a logo.