LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 259 users in the forums

Vernon Davis wants someone to design a logo for him!

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by GoldMineForty9:
heres the logo with a watermark of what i sent off to Vernon Davis earlier today

What's up with the wings, the crown, and the tail? Just curious.
I'm no artist, but I think it should be something like 11+85= ring #6
Originally posted by Oakland-Niner:
I'm sorry, but this whole thing is SOOOOOOOOOOOOOO GAY! You might as well write Davis loves Alex or BF Forever. It's one thing to come up with a slogan or logo. It's another thing to use the word chemistry when speaking of two grown men.

See all of my posts
How about just a moniker, sans logo, eg: Once he has the ball,

"If you think you can catch VD, you'll get the claps" ...or not?
Originally posted by pasodoc9er:
How about just a moniker, sans logo, eg: Once he has the ball,

"If you think you can catch VD, you'll get the claps" ...or not?

Oh geez.. Lol.
Originally posted by PTulini:
heres the logo with a watermark of what i sent off to Vernon Davis earlier today

What's up with the wings, the crown, and the tail? Just curious.

looks like a family crest or something
Originally posted by 49erRider:
Originally posted by TeambyTheBay:
Originally posted by valrod33:
Originally posted by TeambyTheBay:
mods playing favorites once again on the zone smfh

I've seen people get warned for lame ass reasons, but appearantly, posting a picture of two dudes bucking and a penis then requoting it again and again is ok.

Yeah, I got warned once for calling people sissies for whining about something (don't remember what). Not that I care, but I'm pretty sure the pic in question is worse than whatever I said. I actually thought it was hilarious that I was getting a warning, as if I was getting close to getting booted out of an exclusive club or something.

somebody probably snitched you out to the mods
LMAO@ everyone who's taking "You have to design a logo that says 11 85 chemistry. Alex smith to Vernon Davis." literally.

says is equivalent to evokes.

He doesn't mean the logo literally has to have an 11 and 85 and chemistry incorporated into it.

Rookies.
lets see yours
Originally posted by TheSixthRing:
LMAO@ everyone who's taking "You have to design a logo that says 11 85 chemistry. Alex smith to Vernon Davis." literally.

He doesn't mean the logo literally has to have an 11 and 85 and chemistry incorporated into it.

Rookies.

I have something in mind and it doesn't contain 11 or 85 at all but does distinguish what's going on..

but I'm not showing.

• mod
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Joecool:
Originally posted by TheSixthRing:

Rookies.

I have something in mind and it doesn't contain 11 or 85 at all but does distinguish what's going on..

but I'm not showing.

yup... i've already sent mine in, what a bunch of noobs huh?

good luck
lets see something then...since were noobs and all why dont you show us how its done?
lets see something then...since were noobs and all why dont you show us how its done?

You mad?
  • Ring6
  • Veteran

Not sure I like the star... reminds me of Dallas. What about using a gold nugget or a cable car?
Originally posted by Buonaparte69:
My latest design :

(I sent a non-watermarked version to kre8tivemind and VD)

Winner.
Share 49ersWebzone