There are 191 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

Which company do you want to get the naming rights to a new 49ers stadium ?

Which company do you want to get the naming rights to a new 49ers stadium ?

Originally posted by martysofresh:
wouldnt Apple be even better then for this same exact reason? not saying youre wrong, justr asking a question, thats all

No Apple wouldnt be better.. We would all be required to login to ITunes in order to find our seats or to use the bathrooms.. Who wants to be leashed at an NFL Stadium..

The GooglePlex at Bill Walsh Field for the win.. Android home of the you are not required to be babysat on your electronics..
Originally posted by Fricker:
No Apple wouldnt be better.. We would all be required to login to ITunes in order to find our seats or to use the bathrooms.. Who wants to be leashed at an NFL Stadium..

The GooglePlex at Bill Walsh Field for the win.. Android home of the you are not required to be babysat on your electronics..

That made me throwup in my mouth..
Just so we're clear, everyone realizes the google apple bids for naming was part of April fools right?
Call me old fashioned but I'd like it to be New Candlestick at Santa Clara
i hope its a company like Intel Google or apple

would like some cool gadgets there
Which ever one will reduce the price of my SBLs. Beyond that, I do not see how it matters.
Lockeed Martin... we could F-16 fly bys after every quarter!!! We could call it "The Bunker"
Originally posted by Eduardo75:

Originally posted by Eduardo75:
Originally posted by DaDivaRecieva15:
bang bus

[ Edited by ThisIzInFamous on Apr 2, 2012 at 9:14 AM ]
Originally posted by Janitor:
Just so we're clear, everyone realizes the google apple bids for naming was part of April fools right?

Every year man. Every year. They fall for it EVERY time.

I heard on KNBR this morning that "According to the Pittsburg Post Gazette, the 49ers were making a play for Mike Wallace".

I got to work before I heard more...so I'm REALLY hoping they were just extending the joke and didn't themselves get duped. LOL!!
[ Edited by Marvin49 on Apr 2, 2012 at 9:38 AM ]
Originally posted by Marvin49:

Every year man. Every year. They fall for it EVERY time.

I heard on KNBR this morning that "According to the Pittsburg Post Gazette, the 49ers were making a play for Mike Wallace".

I got to work before I heard more...so I'm REALLY hoping they were just extending the joke and didn't themselves get duped. LOL!!

Yah those idiots fell for it.
Originally posted by Marvin49:

Every year man. Every year. They fall for it EVERY time. I heard on KNBR this morning that "According to the Pittsburg Post Gazette, the 49ers were making a play for Mike Wallace". I got to work before I heard more...so I'm REALLY hoping they were just extending the joke and didn't themselves get duped. LOL!!

lolzzzz

Nice!

Just because it is an April fools joke today doesn't mean that Google and/or Apple aren't in play in the long run.....right?
i thought google and apple were battling for naming rights
Originally posted by ads_2006:

april fools
Originally posted by 49ersalldaway126:
Originally posted by ads_2006:

april fools

i know it was bro....................

or was it