There are 79 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

Navarro Bowman

Invalid link?
Originally posted by BETTERDAYZ9ERS:
Anybody else excited about this kid? The poster was on the money this kid is fast. He was everywhere vs. Oakland. Great speed and looks to be a good tackler.

We have arguably the best LB corp if he develops under Willis and Spikes.

yeah f'real the boy is built. once he replaces spikes this duo could be the jordon/pippen of linebacking
I'm so glad we have Willis and Spikes ahead of Bowman. Learning from two of the best in the league.
While everybody else is just half-fast.
can't wait to download the torrent for this game. Had to miss it due to camping.
Originally posted by YuNGaCE:
Originally posted by boast:
Originally posted by BirdmanJr:

When they drafted him I was stoked. He is Willis Jr.
This guy is going to looks real good with Willis hopefully for a long time. A couple of times when this guy made a tackle I thought it was Willis until I saw his number. Great speed/size and good at making tackles
Please, enough with the Willis comparisons. Willis was Droy and had 200 plus (220?) tackles his rookie season. Bowan looks good, but he's playing 3rd stringers. Have some respect.

I dont mean this towards anyone, I'm just hearing this comparison in the media a lot lately.

His arrogance is making it difficult for me to warm up to him.
He's always been a stud athlete. He was a big time stud at Penn State and he is very instinctive too. He will start for us at some point IMO next to Willis.
I won't make any comparisons but I will say that guy looks like he's a 3rd round steal. He looks like he's capable of making big plays and he definitely has shown that he's a speedster. What I don't get it is he had a 4.7 40 at the combine but everyone in practice was ranting and raving about his speed. Did they happen to clock him on a bad day?
Originally posted by BasharCali49:
I won't make any comparisons but I will say that guy looks like he's a 3rd round steal. He looks like he's capable of making big plays and he definitely has shown that he's a speedster. What I don't get it is he had a 4.7 40 at the combine but everyone in practice was ranting and raving about his speed. Did they happen to clock him on a bad day?

His game speed looks faster than that IMO when you watched him at Penn State. He flys all over the field. He's either "game fast" and stopwatch slow or they timed him on a bad day. Or a little of both. I'm not sure which.

But just like Jerry Rice ran a 4.6 and could always get deep behind DB's this guy is just a football player regardless of what he runs. I think that's the bottom line.
cut willis
Originally posted by craigyboy:
Anybody else excited about this kid? The poster was on the money this kid is fast. He was everywhere vs. Oakland. Great speed and looks to be a good tackler.

yeah f'real the boy is built. once he replaces spikes this duo could be the jordon/pippen of linebacking

I like that, jordan and pippen of lbing.
Originally posted by unst4bl3:
Originally posted by craigyboy:

I like that, jordan and pippen of lbing.

then who's luc longley?