LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 228 users in the forums

0-5 Start to the new Season

Shop Find 49ers gear online
preseason champs turned real-deal chumps!

alexis is weak.

we need to cut off the bell cow's ankles. she is no longer any good... chop off all of HER limbs.. the bell cow fumbles too much!

grandma in a hoveround can run circles around members in our secondary!

singletary has a gross fetish for alexis and it's making me sick to my stomach!!!

PS: SHAUN HILL (the ugly woman i voted out) WON WITH THE LIONS TODAY!!!!!!

DETROIT LIONS, YOU HAVE COMPANY...... 0-16 HERE WE COME!!!!!!
amigoj49 is going down in 49erswebzone.com history
  • gage
  • Veteran
The last time the Niners went 0-5 was 1979, Montana's first year with the team(although he didn't play much). Anyway, maybe we're only 3 years from a Super Bowl
Amigo, I hope the rest of your prediction is right.
Right............................totally agree with you. And, I also believe in the Rapture, the Easter Bunny, and the Tooth Fairy............
No genius at the helm, no stud QB on the bench. Apples to oranges.
  • Chief
  • Veteran
Yay! Alex Smith is Santa Claus and he will s**t golden eggs!
1.) That was Montana's rookie season. This is Alex's what... 5th season with the team?
2.) That was Walsh's first season. This is Singletary's second and a halfth season.
3.) Walsh's team had very little talent. Singletary's team has a lot of talent.

Unless the team makes a DECENT push, I wouldn't be surprised if Singletary is gone next year, and we bring in a FA QB and/or rookie QB to compete with Alex.

Yes, York has given Sing a vote of confidence, but that could be so he doesn't make him a lame-duck coach.
Originally posted by gage:
The last time the Niners went 0-5 was 1979, Montana's first year with the team(although he didn't play much). Anyway, maybe we're only 3 years from a Super Bowl

Oooh, the natives are wrestless.

I get what you're saying and I appreciate a little blithe optimism on this lousy, rotten night

• bret
  • Veteran

And the quarterback was Steve DeBerg. He put up a lot of yards, but always made the key mistakes. Bill Walsh's take? "He just good enough to kill you!"

Hmm....
Here's the new updated 49ers season schedule:

'Consistency' is the key here from here on out: Just go 0-16 and try to fend off the Buffalo Bills and we'll get Locker or Luck!

[ Edited by cris_sonic on Oct 10, 2010 at 22:13:14 ]
  • gage
  • Veteran
Originally posted by BubbaParisMVP:

Oooh, the natives are wrestless.

I get what you're saying and I appreciate a little blithe optimism on this lousy, rotten night

Just grasping at straws. Anything to avoid crying at this point.
Originally posted by Bobbi9698:
Right............................totally agree with you. And, I also believe in the Rapture, the Easter Bunny, and the Tooth Fairy............

That's impossible... he told me only I could see him... now I'm really f**king depressed. :(

Yep, 3 years from now until Andrew Luck, our 2011 1st round pick, is ready to lead us to a Super Bowl.
Share 49ersWebzone