LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 249 users in the forums

The Joe Show

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by monsterzero789:
^^ He sucks. LIke Anthony Davis needs less tweeting, more blocking. Staley needs less Joe Show, less sucking.

man I'm glad sumbody pointed out all that damn tweeting he's doin. Can't be too focused when ur tweetin almost every free moment.

s**t, what he gonna say next. "after the win, straight home, I'm on the toilet now"., " wit my girl under the coves, wish y'all was here".
Originally posted by 49ersalldaway126:
Originally posted by 9rFan84:
his ass needs to focus more on his teqnique and less on his damn show. I'm all for having a good time, but he and the rest of the O Line look like crap.

he did good last game shut down cole and babbins

since snyder took over our line as a whole has looked a lot better

I agree with you about Snyder. But Joe has a lot of improving to do. It's not as funny when he could be training harder and practicing more instead of filming jokes.
Is it just me or does Greg Roman look WAAAAY too much like Patton Oswalt?
his ass needs to focus more on his teqnique and less on his damn show. I'm all for having a good time, but he and the rest of the O Line look like crap.

I agree with you about Snyder. But Joe has a lot of improving to do. It's not as funny when he could be training harder and practicing more instead of filming jokes.

Im sure you take breaks at work, or do you work 24/7 always trying to get better... people need chill.
Originally posted by 49ersNoKaOi:

Im sure you take breaks at work, or do you work 24/7 always trying to get better... people need chill.

this lol. it was a 10 minute segment.....
None of these videos is viewable anymore. YouTube has taken them down, reportedly due to complaints about misuse.

Does anyone know of another link to The Joe Show episodes?.
he shouldn't get another episode tell he goes a game without a sack or penalty
Originally posted by longtime49erfan:
None of these videos is viewable anymore. YouTube has taken them down, reportedly due to complaints about misuse.

Does anyone know of another link to The Joe Show episodes?.

49ers.com
Staley has a knack for mimicking his teammates. Kind of cool. Kilgore, what a hick

Joe, your show 'don't suck', but your blocking -- very suspect
Originally posted by sincalfaithful:
he shouldn't get another episode tell he goes a game without a sack or penalty

We regret to inform the loyal Joe Show fans that it has been canceled indefinitely

Originally posted by phatbutskinny:
Originally posted by 49ersNoKaOi:

this lol. it was a 10 minute segment.....

in between practice and weight room too lol
http://www.49ers.com/media-gallery/videos/The-Joe-Show-Bust-A-Move/d8b76680-4a48-4ec6-816c-22f982f59b01

Staley makes em' dance
Okay, "Do the Harbaugh" has to become a real thing.
  • susweel
  • Hall of Nepal
Originally posted by verb1der:
http://www.49ers.com/media-gallery/videos/The-Joe-Show-Bust-A-Move/d8b76680-4a48-4ec6-816c-22f982f59b01

Staley makes em' dance

Man Anthony Dixon has to be ugliest Niner of all time. And that hair cut is only making it worse. lol
Originally posted by susweel:
Originally posted by verb1der:

Staley makes em' dance

Man Anthony Dixon has to be ugliest Niner of all time. And that hair cut is only making it worse. lol

He was trying to dye his hair pink for the breast cancer awareness stuff and it wouldn't hold the color.
Share 49ersWebzone