LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 353 users in the forums

Vernon Davis Videos

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Hey Niners Fans,

Who wants to see Vernon Davis wrestle a tiger or crush a football in his hands?

I work for Force Factor, the sports nutrition brand that endorses our favorite all-pro tight end, Vernon Davis.

We're going to be shooting a series of promotional videos with Vernon and want some killer ideas and suggestions! From wacky to weird, funny to fascinating, all suggestions are welcome.

If we pick your idea, we'll give you a complimentary bottle of one of our products, the choice is yours!

Let's see what you got!

-Scout
how bout a video of him holding a dead chihuahua in his hand while the late great legend Selenas Como la flor plays in the background while LA MIGRA is sneaking up to Vernon to arrest him for smuggling mexicans across the border while Darnell Dockett waits in AZ to help Vernon sell the mexcians to the rich people to do work on their lawns.
Do something gladiator like
Originally posted by valrod33:
how bout a video of him holding a dead chihuahua in his hand while the late great legend Selenas Como la flor plays in the background while LA MIGRA is sneaking up to Vernon to arrest him for smuggling mexicans across the border while Darnell Dockett waits in AZ to help Vernon sell the mexcians to the rich people to do work on their lawns.

I like "Decorating with Davis" where in today's show we discuss how Zebra print makes a room pop.
Originally posted by jreff22:

I like "Decorating with Davis" where in today's show we discuss how Zebra print makes a room pop.

if Dockett showered on the internet, I want to see Vernon shower on tv!
Originally posted by ads_2006:

WWII setting with the grid iron yard lines on the ground..with Davis running spinning, juking(sp)/side stepping away from Morters(Defenders) reaching the endzone to spike the ball which turns into a 49ers Flag in the ground.

It's a war out there!
Originally posted by teeohh:

washing his old dreads

washing his old dreads

with a rubber duckie

Hey ads_2006,

I like your idea... what would you have Davis do?

-Scout

Originally posted by 49AllTheTime:

WWII setting with the grid iron yard lines on the ground..with Davis running spinning, juking(sp)/side stepping away from Morters(Defenders) reaching the endzone to spike the ball which turns into a 49ers Flag in the ground.

It's a war out there!

49AllTheTime,

Awesome imagery!

-Scout
Originally posted by scout200:
Hey Niners Fans,

Who wants to see Vernon Davis wrestle a tiger or crush a football in his hands?

I work for Force Factor, the sports nutrition brand that endorses our favorite all-pro tight end, Vernon Davis.

We're going to be shooting a series of promotional videos with Vernon and want some killer ideas and suggestions! From wacky to weird, funny to fascinating, all suggestions are welcome.

If we pick your idea, we'll give you a complimentary bottle of one of our products, the choice is yours!

Let's see what you got!

-Scout

Scene: Football Field
Situation: Vernon Davis makes a catch without celebrating an otherwise ordinary play.
[ Edited by redrathman on May 21, 2010 at 9:36 AM ]

washing his old dreads

with a rubber duckie
I want to see him dance to Beyonce's "single ladies" after scoring a td
I want to see him dance to Beyonce's "single ladies" after scoring a td

Share 49ersWebzone