LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 275 users in the forums

SEPT 12th Niners @ Seahawks

Shop Find 49ers gear online
I go there for work all the time, so I am definitely thinking about it. I had a client bring a group of 13 people down last year for the Seahawks game at Candlestick and it was a blast. I am thinking about scheduling a trip around this game. Qwest Field is an awesome place to watch a game and tickets shouldn't be an issue.
  • flow
  • Veteran
F*ck the Seahawks!
I was at the overtime game 2 years ago when Willis took an INT to the house. Not a lot of Niner fans in Seattle. Actually, it's very much the opposite. Still though, Qwest Field is an excellent venue. And it's fun talking sh!t to the Seahawks fans.

I live in Vancouver, BC and I'll most likely be at the game for week 1! Go Niners!

[ Edited by doc_brown_ on May 9, 2010 at 21:42:50 ]
Originally posted by juicyjay504:
Originally posted by Ceadderman:
I would LOVE to go to the game. Not sure I'll be able to make it though, even if I am only 3.5 hours away by car.

If I go, I'll be wearing the Away togs.

~Ceadder

Where would u be coming from?

Goldendale, just under 2 hours out of Vancouver down WSR 14

~Ceadder
yes my family and i are going...we live in fresno,ca and have season tix to the 49ers and we've decided to make our 2nd trip up to seattle..we're sitting around the 30 yard line on the 49ers side downstairs
Sister told me today she is taking me to this game for my bday.

Section 104 K
Originally posted by Crazy4Niners:
F*ck the Seahawks!
I can't wait for this game. I've wasted so much time arguing with Seahawks fans on other blogs and forums. They have no respect for our players. I hope we smash them.
Originally posted by frankwest:
Who's going to the game? I hope there is a lot of Niner fans there do it still being on the west coast.

Section 121 Row D, anyone close by?

Section 113 Row X on the Niners side.
Yep charter 111 row E. I +2 renting a car and making the treck from stockton.

I'll be in Seattle that weekend for the game. A friend of mine up that way is a Seahawks fan (gasp) and a season ticket holder. He invited me to the game this year so I will be making my Seattle Invasion. Can't wait!

I'll be there!
F*ck the Seahawks!
  • luv49rs
  • Hall of Fame
Originally posted by pelos21:
F*ck the Seahawks!
win this game!!!!!!!!!!!!
Share 49ersWebzone