LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 238 users in the forums

Anyone going to the 49ers @ Panthers game?

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Its been forever since I was able to see the 49ers live, last time I went was when we had TO and played the Bengals @ Paul Brown stadium in the snow. Great game alot of scoring.. Im from Ohio so to get to a 49ers game is rough most years but I went and bought 2 tickets for the Panthers vs 49ers we're setting over on the 107 section beside our tunnel entrance. I'm freakin' excited, plus I have a friend I work with thats from SF and a big fan so we decided to do a road trip to NC October 24th. Just thought I'd share and see who else might go to this game...
i remember that snow game in cincy when owens was flicking snow up at the fans
I might be going
  • Pintor73
  • Info N/A
me and a couple of friends maybe about 4 or 5 are going up to carolina i have a cousin we are going to visit out there hope we come away with a win
Originally posted by crabman82:
i remember that snow game in cincy when owens was flicking snow up at the fans

yeah, TO and Tai Streets had TD's in that game. It ended like 54-49 or something like that. I was getting pelted by Cincy fans with their snowballs. Oh well it was fun.. Me and this one dude was arguing over Corey Dillon vs Kevan Barlow. Well he won that argument cause KB fumbled at a very crucial point in that game... It was also the game that Chad scored the TD and held up the sign that said "Please commisioner dont fine me anymore".. Hilarious.
Nope so far me and my boys been planning to go to the Monday Night Saints game and the Raiders game
Originally posted by DaDivaRecieva15:
Nope so far me and my boys been planning to go to the Monday Night Saints game and the Raiders game

wish I could go to one of their home games. :(
ask Fricker he goes to a s**t ton of games
Yeah i know i'll be goin, my brother and I live in Raleigh NC so we're only a few hours away from Charlotte. We have a buddy of ours who lives there so we're gonna try and get some real good tickets when they go on sale.
f**k yes my friend i have 6 of us going! i live out here and can't wait! i went to the last game they were here sat behind the bench & watched dilfer wet the bed!! painful! sick stadium to! will be fun!!

• jrg
  • Veteran
Well, its in Carolina..so no.
Kentwan Balmer's dad is going for sure
maybe manny lawsons dad aswell
  • Nuns
  • Veteran
I'll be at Arrowhead for the September bashing of the Chiefs. I'll be on the Chief's sideline, first row at the 50.
I've priced tix and I'm ready to purchase, but my brother lives about an hour and a half from Charlotte and one of his boy's gets good seats from his father after the season starts. I'm gonna wait to see if I can get my hands on his tickets at a good price before I go out and overpay for crappy seats. I'll definately be going one way or another though. My brothers birthday is the 23rd which is the day before, so we'll be partying in Charlotte on Saturday and then off to the game on Sunday.
Share 49ersWebzone