LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 230 users in the forums

Willis signs 5 year extension

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by Tru2RedNGold25:
keep it up the good work Baalke soon youll be the man officially.

I must say that since Baalke has taken over, we've been doing everything most of us said we should be doing.

Baalke is tearing sh*t up!
Originally posted by susweel:
Originally posted by PTulini:
Quote:
ddockett: Congrats to @PatrickWillis52 u def deserve it. But fyi ill see u on monday Night football and it won't be good to be a 49er then!

he's a funny guy

He's a f*cking idiot. The only time he'll see Willis is to congratulate him on the 49ers' victory after the game.
Originally posted by 49erRider:
Originally posted by susweel:
Originally posted by PTulini:
Quote:
ddockett: Congrats to @PatrickWillis52 u def deserve it. But fyi ill see u on monday Night football and it won't be good to be a 49er then!

he's a funny guy

He's a f*cking idiot. The only time he'll see Willis is to congratulate him on the 49ers' victory after the game.

Iupati got that f**kstick...im so excited to see that!
P.Willis deserves every single cent of that $50MIL!

Congrats Patrick!
Congrats to Willis, so glad hes on our team and not having to face him. Its all so very encouraging that he mentioned that before his contract is up, we will have a 6th SB. Good stuff! And is what we and the team needs to fire up.
Awesome! Congrats to Patrick and all Niners Faithfuls.

we're going to have him until 2016!!!!!!!!
HAHAHA Love the above clip.
Some ignorant Cards fan in this Forum is saying Dansby is better than Willis.... LMFAO...

http://draftcountdown.com/forum/showthread.php?t=41146

@VernonDavis85 thanks homie. Let's get u done now. Be smart homie about 4 hours ago via UberTwitter in reply to VernonDavis85
Another Great interview
http://www.49ers.com/media-gallery/videos/Willis-Excited-with-Opportunity-Ahead/70b91abd-f756-499d-849b-dd3d4df43456
I don't know guys, do we really want someone who doesn't even know why they drafted them? I mean is that the kind of whiny individual we want mentoring our new players. I'm not sold on this extension. I feel like we over paid for an underachiever.
Originally posted by Youngone:
I don't know guys, do we really want someone who doesn't even know why they drafted them? I mean is that the kind of whiny individual we want mentoring our new players. I'm not sold on this extension. I feel like we over paid for an underachiever.

Yes
Originally posted by silkyjohnson:
Originally posted by Youngone:

Yes

Well at least we have him locked down so we can start shopping him around without the other team worrying about having to Lock down a long term deal.
Share 49ersWebzone