49ers vs. Commanders Tickets Available! →

There are 701 users in the forums

Breaking News!!! BLOUNT changes his mind!

Shop Find 49ers gear online
lol..he has the right to change his mind and it may turn out to be the right choice BUT now you gotta deal with Patrick Willis NOT being on your team and he may have to lay your a$$ out now.!!! lol. Good luck blount you will need it.
Man. I'm so disappointed.
Career-wise, it's a good move. I don't blame him one bit.

I actually wondered why he chose us in the first place given the stable that we have.

-9fA
Originally posted by KID9R:
I was wondering why he would sign with us in the first place with Dixon, Coffee and Gore

Ya I'm not mad at him, he may end up replacing Lendale White in Tennesee, instead of fighting to stay on the roster with us.
good. We don't need to accumulate too many short tempered players.

When it's the 4th quarter in the superbowl with 4 min left and the game is tied.. (our ball) guys have to keep their cool..
Originally posted by jreff22:
I thought we were making him into a FB................

We definitely need a new fullback. A FB who isn't one-dimensional (eg. can run, catch and block).
  • 4ML
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 53,673
Originally posted by BoiseNiner:
Man. I'm so disappointed.



I liked him, but he did the right thing (for himself) by signing with Titans.
Originally posted by LA_NINERS:
A lot of you sound like bitter ex-girlfriends in here, soundin real foolish.

Although he committed verbally, nothing was signed and I commend him for making the best decison for his career.

Titans swooped him up and told him LenWhale is gone and we need you, you have a better shot with us.

Great decison Blount.

Cosigned.
  • 4ML
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 53,673
Originally posted by WillistheWall:
Originally posted by LA_NINERS:
A lot of you sound like bitter ex-girlfriends in here, soundin real foolish.

Although he committed verbally, nothing was signed and I commend him for making the best decison for his career.

Titans swooped him up and told him LenWhale is gone and we need you, you have a better shot with us.

Great decison Blount.

Cosigned.
I never knew you...

[ Edited by niners94 on Apr 25, 2010 at 22:34:38 ]
No biggie...
Good for him, but can't say I won't be mad if he ends up making an impact some day.
Originally posted by LA_NINERS:
A lot of you sound like bitter ex-girlfriends in here, soundin real foolish.

Although he committed verbally, nothing was signed and I commend him for making the best decison for his career.

Titans swooped him up and told him LenWhale is gone and we need you, you have a better shot with us.

Great decison Blount.
Originally posted by montana2rice:
Originally posted by LA_NINERS:
A lot of you sound like bitter ex-girlfriends in here, soundin real foolish.

Although he committed verbally, nothing was signed and I commend him for making the best decison for his career.

Titans swooped him up and told him LenWhale is gone and we need you, you have a better shot with us.

Great decison Blount.

can see the point you are trying to make, can't say I am not disappointed as I think he has a lot of potential.
  • OD9er
  • Info N/A
I for one am glad that, this kid did not sign on with the Niners despite coach Sings wishes. Reason being, unless he's continues to work on his anger management, he will eventually blow up again; either during a game or at a social situation. Specially now there will be idiots and jerks targeting him and teasing him in every venue he goes to, just to get him to lose his temper. I wish him luck in the NFL, unfortunately for Blount now, his unstable personality will need far more help to maintain calm.
That is also an extraordinary amount of work for a NFL organization/business or coach to deal with.
Open Menu Search Share 49ersWebzone