49ers vs. Seahawks Tickets Available! →

There are 577 users in the forums

Taylor Mays is a Niner!

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by BuZzB28:
Originally posted by PTulini:


S Taylor Mays and WR Jason Hill


damn that Mays looks a big body and chase him that tackle hard! Hill is may a cowards when he saw mays has big a giant man..

NFLTA: Taylor Mays Interview (06/18/10)
Originally posted by bigmike55:
Originally posted by BuZzB28:
Originally posted by PTulini:


S Taylor Mays and WR Jason Hill


damn that Mays looks a big body and chase him that tackle hard! Hill is may a cowards when he saw mays has big a giant man..



TAYLOR MAYS' GIANT MAN AND WILLISBEASTS WILL DESTROY THE ENTIRE LEAGUE IN TWO THOUSAND AND TENS!

[ Edited by SnakePlissken on Jun 18, 2010 at 17:54:16 ]
Originally posted by PTulini:
NFLTA: Taylor Mays Interview (06/18/10)

Right on PTulini, Great interview. I have faith in Taylor Mays that he'll be a special player for us for years.
It is hard not to buy in when Ronnie Lott and Rod Woodson are the one's selling you. Anytime Taylor Mays is brought up I have to stop myself from imagining him as the Ed Reed to P-Willy's Ray Lewis, can't you just imagine? Pat says the goal is to be a Top-3 Defense this year, if we end up close me-thinks Mays will play a big part.
Member Milestone: This is post number 900 for BigDaddy.
Originally posted by TheGoldStandard:
It is hard not to buy in when Ronnie Lott and Rod Woodson are the one's selling you. Anytime Taylor Mays is brought up I have to stop myself from imagining him as the Ed Reed to P-Willy's Ray Lewis, can't you just imagine? Pat says the goal is to be a Top-3 Defense this year, if we end up close me-thinks Mays will play a big part.

I love Woodson, but Lott's word is gold. I hope that Lott show up and helps Mays every chance he can.
Originally posted by PTulini:


S Taylor Mays and WR Jason Hill




Taylor Mays.... Dude! I am mofo a giant man..

Jason Hill.... oh smh!!

Taylor Mays... If u're not fumble for me. I am going to hit hard on you mofo!

Jason Hill... ok ok.. I will be fumble for you...

Taylor Mays...

Jason Hill...

Taylor Mays...
I know it's only practice, but I am HIGHLY encouraged by the ball skills Mays has shown during OTA's and Minicamps. Dude has had some sticky fingers and seems to be really striving to prove he has a complete game....

I like it so far.
  • Antix
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 9,941
Interested to see what happens when the pads go on.

I didn't get a chance to watch Mays often in college, but I heard he had two problems 1. Coverage 2. Tackling. I heard a lot that his lack of coverage may have been more about a bad scheme than lack of ability. So I'm encouraged to see him picking passes off.

Now I have to see how his tackling is which is extremely important. I hate nothing more than dropped passes and missed tackles. I won't be convinced until the pads come on and he shows his tackling ability.

Good stuff so far tho.
2 Ints, star of the practice

http://www.sacbee.com/2010/06/19/2834009/49ers-notes-smith-gets-revenge.html#mi_rss=49ers

[ Edited by wysiwyg on Jun 19, 2010 at 11:24:18 ]
Originally posted by wysiwyg:
2 Ints, star of the practice

http://www.sacbee.com/2010/06/19/2834009/49ers-notes-smith-gets-revenge.html#mi_rss=49ers

Not to mention all the kncoked down passes as well; this guy has DRIVE! It's amazing what good coaching and directed focus makes in a driven player. It's nice to see so far, he's not only knocking down passes but making INT's. Keep forcing those coaches to coach you up Taylor. Use that "chip on your shoulder" to become the best!
Originally posted by SnakePlissken:
Originally posted by bigmike55:
Originally posted by BuZzB28:
Originally posted by PTulini:


S Taylor Mays and WR Jason Hill


damn that Mays looks a big body and chase him that tackle hard! Hill is may a cowards when he saw mays has big a giant man..



TAYLOR MAYS' GIANT MAN AND WILLISBEASTS WILL DESTROY THE ENTIRE LEAGUE IN TWO THOUSAND AND TENS!
Am I in the middle of a stroke?

My mind can't comprehend basic word verbage right now.
Originally posted by BuZzB28:
Originally posted by PTulini:


S Taylor Mays and WR Jason Hill


damn that Mays looks a big body and chase him that tackle hard! Hill is may a cowards when he saw mays has big a giant man..

totally agree with every word you just typed
Originally posted by TonyStarks:
Originally posted by SnakePlissken:
Originally posted by bigmike55:
Originally posted by BuZzB28:
Originally posted by PTulini:


S Taylor Mays and WR Jason Hill


damn that Mays looks a big body and chase him that tackle hard! Hill is may a cowards when he saw mays has big a giant man..



TAYLOR MAYS' GIANT MAN AND WILLISBEASTS WILL DESTROY THE ENTIRE LEAGUE IN TWO THOUSAND AND TENS!
Am I in the middle of a stroke?

My mind can't comprehend basic word verbage right now.

nope, no stroke
Originally posted by BuZzB28:
Originally posted by PTulini:


S Taylor Mays and WR Jason Hill




Taylor Mays.... Dude! I am mofo a giant man..

Jason Hill.... oh smh!!

Taylor Mays... If u're not fumble for me. I am going to hit hard on you mofo!

Jason Hill... ok ok.. I will be fumble for you...

Taylor Mays...

Jason Hill...

Taylor Mays...

LOL!!!! This seriously had me laughing. Very funny!
Open Menu Search Share 49ersWebzone