LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 352 users in the forums

Taylor Mays is a Niner!

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Regardless of what happened in the war room, this is turning out to be the best f**king draft we've had in an entire decade, specially drafting a 2nd round pick that was supposed to be a late 1st-day pick.

This draft is so damn deep, it might prove to be one of the best of the coming decade!
I love this pick!!! sapp in the 3rd please
I like it
Originally posted by ianna:
Originally posted by Leathaface:
So we drafted a cheap version of Michael Lewis.

What is wrong with Michael Lewis?

Age and injury lot of concusions Love the pick of mays in the 2nd our defense is going to kill
Originally posted by ianna:
Originally posted by Leathaface:
So we drafted a cheap version of Michael Lewis.

What is wrong with Michael Lewis?

Age and injury lot of concusions Love the pick of mays in the 2nd our defense is going to kill
Originally posted by danimal:
The War Room behavior makes sense. All things being equal if the Niners continue to lose Baalke will have more drafts in his future than Sing.

I think they all wanted Allen the most, cept Sing was just willing to trade more picks away to get him....makes sense...he is probably on the hotter seat. What does he care what shape the Niners are in in terms of late round developments when he gets the boot

You mean IF he gets the boot.
If they were that disgusted why not trade the pick for more picks? Just one more pick today, then nothing for rounds 4-5. Much ado about nothing.
Mays and Willis over the middle
Horrible pick... Sing himself looked pissed in the war room. He did not want Mays, he wanted someone else.
Good pick....SS or nickel LB....size and speed + Sing's magic=Steal!

Originally posted by LeftBankeNiner:
If they were that disgusted why not trade the pick for more picks? Just one more pick today, then nothing for rounds 4-5. Much ado about nothing.

Too deep to pass up, Mays was still very high on our board.
good pick
i prayed for him to fall down to us
love this pick

runs like a CB and hits like a LB

also he is a hard worker and has good work ethic proper coaching we will have a special player on our hands maybe next year and possibly even this year too
If you are a 49ers fan you cannot dislike this pick. In the 3-4 he will be able to patrol and level guys. I think his hips were his only issue. And I think as a SS in the 3-4 you need to be able to handle tight ends. I'm sure he can.

A+ draft so far!
And our short yardage and goal line defense will be very dominant!
Share 49ersWebzone