There are 224 users in the forums

Anthony "Bam" Davis

Shop 49ers game tickets
Originally posted by ninersoul:
Originally posted by Young2Rice:

How about watching the games. If you've watched games for the last three years he's been the starting right tackle. How can a niner fan not know this.

I do watch the games. And the OL has always been the position where I don't quite memorize the players after all the years I've been watchin NFL football and following the niners. I could name all the OLinemen back in the 90s for the 9ers cuz thats when I followed the specific players much closely.

Now "How can a niner fan not know this?" in regards to the knowledge of one player on our squad? Well, I have something called more of a life. Do you?

No i don't.

And it doesn't take someone with "no life" to know 22 names. Especially a solidified starter. I mean, they pop up on screen with a video message at the start of every game.

Here:

http://sanfrancisco.cbslocal.com/2013/02/03/projected-49ers-ravens-starters-for-super-bowl-xlvii/

Oh my, that was so difficult. I must have no life because i can google and read who starts for my team.
[ Edited by Young2Rice on Mar 2, 2013 at 12:29 AM ]
seriously, this dude is one of the more colorful niners and hes always involved in shoving matches with people after the snap. get to know anthony davis lol. dudes becoming one of my favorite niners
This thread is for discussing Davis. Arguments as to who is the best fan, who has a life and what the qualifications are for being considered a fan have no place here.
Originally posted by Hoovtrain:
Ok, now i am calling bullsh*t. You have been a 49er fan for 20 + years, you belong to a 49er internet fan site and you watch ESPN and NFL Network daily..yet you dont know who Anthony Davis is? Riiiiiiight

Yeah...I claim to be niner fan for 20 years but all that's out the window cuz I admitted I didn't automatically know what one player was on our squad?

Wow, u really got me.

I must be lying about being fan and I'm just burning time on this message board. U do your "bullsh*tting" examinations so well. Keep up the great work! I know u dedicate so much of your life to all this. *thumbs up*
No i don't.

And it doesn't take someone with "no life" to know 22 names. Especially a solidified starter. I mean, they pop up on screen with a video message at the start of every game.

Here:

http://sanfrancisco.cbslocal.com/2013/02/03/projected-49ers-ravens-starters-for-super-bowl-xlvii/

Oh my, that was so difficult. I must have no life because i can google and read who starts for my team.

Yeah, I guess so.

I mean any reasonable person wouldn't take the time out to harass, argue, or cry about another 9er fan's admission of not being automatically aware of a player on the niner squad.

And "your team"? U are just A FAN. Get over yourself.
Originally posted by English:
This thread is for discussing Davis. Arguments as to who is the best fan, who has a life and what the qualifications are for being considered a fan have no place here.

Well then the people need to stop INITIALLY INSULTING ME simply from an HONEST thing I've admitted in this thread.

I am a niner fan and have been one since many of these folks were probably in grade school.

If someone insults me I am going to observe their antics and acknowledge how they look and what they are. Please don't accuse me of starting fights on here....if u see the historic posts in this thread u will see the BS was coming my way first.
Love Anthony Davis' "dont give a s**t" mentality and he has been like this since his days @ Rutgers. Had the opportunity to see him play when Rutgers visited the Naval Academy for a game a couple of years ago. Dude is a beast.
  • Janitor
  • HOF Food Reviews

I have a bigger penis than you.
I love me some AD ever since The Handshake. He was up in it with coach Harbaugh.
No i don't.

Here:

Yeah, I guess so.

I mean any reasonable person wouldn't take the time out to harass, argue, or cry about another 9er fan's admission of not being automatically aware of a player on the niner squad.

And "your team"? U are just A FAN. Get over yourself.

And a reasonable person wouldn't take offense to it either. So i guess we are both unreasonable then.

I'm just unreasonable and know who starts for OUR team. That's what i meant.

Sorry for using "my." Its not my team. Its Jed York's team. He's the owner.

Source:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jed_York

Originally posted by Hoovtrain:
Ok, now i am calling bullsh*t. You have been a 49er fan for 20 + years, you belong to a 49er internet fan site and you watch ESPN and NFL Network daily..yet you dont know who Anthony Davis is? Riiiiiiight

Yeah...I claim to be niner fan for 20 years but all that's out the window cuz I admitted I didn't automatically know what one player was on our squad?

Wow, u really got me.

I must be lying about being fan and I'm just burning time on this message board. U do your "bullsh*tting" examinations so well. Keep up the great work! I know u dedicate so much of your life to all this. *thumbs up*

Never said you were lying, just insinuated you were full of sh*t
Originally posted by Janitor:

Length or circumference? This is for Science, so please be honest.
poor dog
  • mod
  • Veteran
ninersoul is one of those bandwagon fans that stopped paying serious attention when they sucked... to the point where he stopped watching the games and caught up by watching highlights... There are a lot of "fans" like that.

or he's a woman.

either way give him a break...
Originally posted by WRATHman44:
Originally posted by Janitor:

Length or circumference? This is for Science, so please be honest.

You guys are hysterical. Off topic, but hysterical nonetheless.
Share 49ersWebzone