There are 37 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

Anthony Davis is a Niner!

Anthony Davis seems to have lost his peace, and is now attacking Terrell Suggs on twitter. WTF is he up too.

Bam Davis ‏@AnthonyDavis76 We went head to head in the Super Bowl. He made no plays.

Bam Davis ‏@AnthonyDavis76 Another case of a cornball wit money..he was a loser before he had the nfl backing him. You can tell by his moves. Thirsty for any hype. lol

Bam Davis ‏@AnthonyDavis76 ...do a dance for us Suggs. lol

Bam Davis ‏@AnthonyDavis76 age don't = wisdom.

Bam Davis ‏@AnthonyDavis76 why they hatin' on a youngin. lmao he 30 yrs old Im on his mind? lol f**kin' loser..
Davis is a boss. Suggs got outclassed by Davis and Suggs has done nothing but run his mouth since the super bowl. At least Ray Lewis knows he's played like s**t and has mostly kept his mouth shut.
Did suggs say anything recently though to drive Davis to snap?
Originally posted by LoneWolf:

He called him a "fake tough guy"
Originally posted by Schulzy:
He called him a "fake tough guy"

I thought he called the whole team fake tough guys.
Originally posted by LoneWolf:

"Here's how it started: Suggs was asked on KNBR-AM in San Francisco about comments made by Cary Williams, the Ravens cornerback who was involved in a post-whistle fight that led to the shoving of an official during the Super Bowl. Williams lashed out at the 49ers after the game, calling the team a collection of "fake tough guys" and "pretenders."

Asked if San Francisco's O-line had any phonies on the roster, Suggs told the radio station: "They've got one fake tough guy," per The Baltimore Sun.

Going one-by-one down the line, Suggs complimented each and every starting lineman, save for Davis, who caught wind of it, and fired back at Suggs on Twitter."
I don't even know who Anthony Davis is.
Originally posted by ninersoul:

Did you start following the 9ers during their sb run??

You must be a female.
Originally posted by pdizo916:
You must be a female.

Really?

Gotta love such logic on these boards.
Originally posted by FredFlintstone:

I've been following them for the past 21 years but the past couple years I haven't been following the specific players closely as I used to.

I just looked the guy up and I was just reminded of the guy being on the OL.
[ Edited by ninersoul on Feb 27, 2013 at 8:57 PM ]
davis would f**k suggs goomba lookin ass up. thats why suggs didnt do s**t against davis right. fake tough guys are teams who need tons of help from the refs to barely win a superbowl
Originally posted by FredFlintstone:

I've been following them for the past 21 years but the past couple years I haven't been following the specific players closely as I used to.

I just looked the guy up and I was just reminded of the guy being on the OL.

You should have gone with being a female
[ Edited by Hoovtrain on Feb 27, 2013 at 10:13 PM ]
Anthony Davis cracks me up on twitter lol.

He's a ballin ass right tackle too.
Search Podcast Draft Forum Commentary News Shop Home