There are 97 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

Anthony Davis is a Niner!

I checked out Rosenhaus' website, on the main page he has a twitter feed

T @thehawk38: Special thanx @PatrickWillis52@TakeoSpikes51 my dog parys haralson, moran norris, derrick jonkins,@RosenhausSports best agency in the biz about 6 hours ago

thehawk is Goldson, could Goldson be getting an extension? before V.Davis?
  • A-R-S
  • Veteran
Originally posted by teeohh:

T @thehawk38: Special thanx @PatrickWillis52@TakeoSpikes51 my dog parys haralson, moran norris, derrick jonkins,@RosenhausSports best agency in the biz about 6 hours ago

AD...Just show us a Sign.......ing

I hope not, I'm still not sure how good he really is.
Originally posted by A-R-S:

Quote:
mattbarrows: Baalke says Anthony Davis has been at the team facility every day since OTAs ended.
Originally posted by PTulini:
Quote:
mattbarrows: Baalke says Anthony Davis has been at the team facility every day since OTAs ended.

dayum
Quote:

and they said his work ethic is bad. this dude is gonna be a beast
Originally posted by hondakillerzx:
Quote:

if he has the same work ethic after his contract is signed then yes

Beast Mode
Originally posted by ads_2006:
Originally posted by hondakillerzx:
Quote:

if he has the same work ethic after his contract is signed then yes

Beast Mode

The veterans on this team wont allow for anything else. That's the positive aspect in having good talent top down. If the rooks want to play, they'll have to unseat a veteran.
He's on ESPNU right now. Rutgers vs UCF in the St Petersburg bowch. He's looking pretty beastly.
  • Shemp
  • Veteran
just curious, are the other Offensive Tackles taken high in the 2010 draft (top 15) kind of struggling like Davis? I just want some comfort that even the best ones (Okung, etc) are struggling as well, and that this is a natural part of the transition to the NFL for OT's.
Originally posted by Shaj:
just curious, are the other Offensive Tackles taken high in the 2010 draft (top 15) kind of struggling like Davis? I just want some comfort that even the best ones (Okung, etc) are struggling as well, and that this is a natural part of the transition to the NFL for OT's.

I hope he's not the only one!

Well...as I recall, the only other OT taken in the top 15 was Okung and he hasn't even signed yet.

As for struggling, outside of QB, OT is the hardest position for a rookie to learn. I'm not even that sure it would be accurate to say "He's struggling".

He's playing like a rookie. RELAX.
Originally posted by Marvin49:

Well...as I recall, the only other OT taken in the top 15 was Okung and he hasn't even signed yet.

As for struggling, outside of QB, OT is the hardest position for a rookie to learn. I'm not even that sure it would be accurate to say "He's struggling".

He's playing like a rookie. RELAX.

Ummm... Dude, you forgot Trent Williams.
Search Podcast Draft Forum Commentary News Shop Home