There are 134 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

(Pre) December 16, 2010 San Diego Tailgate Thread

Originally posted by jp49erfaithful:
Hey guys new member longtime 49er fan here. I've been excited for this game for the last 4 years and got my tickets months ago. I'm going with 7 and only me, my buddy, and his daughter will be representing the Red and Gold. I sure hope all the Niner fans mainly So Cal Niner fans will still come out and cheer the 49ers on despite what our record might be. It seems many fans are let down once again but we have to remember we have 5 Super Bowl titles and the Chargers have none. We are the best fans in the world! Qualcom shold be half Red and Gold on December 16th! I will be looking for all of you tailgating and I look forward to meeting some of you at the game. Send me some info about where you will be tailgating at. My name is Jason and I live in South OC. I've been a passonite 49er fan since I was a kid and I'm stoked for this game because win loose or tie FAITHFUL till I die...

I hope to see a lot of Niner Red and Niner flags going south on the 5!

BEAT THE BOLTS!!! LET'S GO NIIIIIIIIIIIINERS!!!

I am truly pumpd for this game! Taking the whole family kids and all!!! it the first regular season game I will se live for years, plus I live in Riverside co and work in San Diego so I am constantly around bolts fans. I would love to rub this one all up in their faces. Go Niners. PEace from the fan
Parking passes are on sale now! We are in the Tailgate zone B-2 space 29.
Phone (619) 281-Park to reserve your space.
So who else is going to the game and what are your guys suggestions as to what time to arrive and where to park. This will be my first Niners game and visit to Qualcomm stadiums. Suggestions guys?
Originally posted by AirJordanXI:
So who else is going to the game and what are your guys suggestions as to what time to arrive and where to park. This will be my first Niners game and visit to Qualcomm stadiums. Suggestions guys?

I think you'd have more fun if you sold your ticket and took the money to TJ and blew it on tequila and hookers.
I'm driving down from the Bay Area with some people. We're going to tailgate all day before the game. Let's try to organize it so we can all meet up. If anybody is familiar with the layout and a good spot, please chime in.
I'm flying down to the game with my GF, and going to the game with her, my niece, my mom, some family friends and my brother-in-law. I finally get to see my sister (Charger Girl) cheer in person. I'm pretty pumped about that, because I'm pretty sure the Niners are gonna get throttled and I'm gonna have to drink heavily in order to not murder Charger fans. Wait, you think that will make me MORE violent? s**t.
Originally posted by Kneel_B4_ZOD:
I'm flying down to the game with my GF, and going to the game with her, my niece, my mom, some family friends and my brother-in-law. I finally get to see my sister (Charger Girl) cheer in person. I'm pretty pumped about that, because I'm pretty sure the Niners are gonna get throttled and I'm gonna have to drink heavily in order to not murder Charger fans. Wait, you think that will make me MORE violent? s**t.

Kneel before ZOD!!!
I would like to go, I live down here in Chargers land now. I don't know if I would like to see Smith play again though. But if there's one game my beloved niners must win, out of the four games left, it would be this one - specially if I go out to see them.
Hey that Chargers D isnt that great either guys but we need to match point for point with rivers and im not exactly sure we can accomplish that without running a spread O much like the Patriots Offense with Vernon and Delanie and Crabs and Morgan if only our O-line was as good as theirs but anyways the tequila and hookers is out of the question since this was my christmas present from the GF. However I am bringing paper bags.
Originally posted by StOnEy333:
Originally posted by Kneel_B4_ZOD:

Kneel before ZOD!!!

That is a pretty sweet name!

Thought about flying out since that is my bday, but doesn't look like it's gonna happen.
i will b there!!!!!! if you guys are going to organize something for tailgating let me know!!!...im praying the 9ers can somehow pull this one out!
Originally posted by StOnEy333:
I'm driving down from the Bay Area with some people. We're going to tailgate all day before the game. Let's try to organize it so we can all meet up. If anybody is familiar with the layout and a good spot, please chime in.

There will be a large gathering of the Faithful in the B2 area of the parking lot.
Tru Niners, Imperial Valley Booster Club, SO Cal Niner Empire, and hopefully the 87 on the bus coming over from the Typhoon Salon and many others flying in from all over. Check us out @ truniners.com/ contact us
Looks like we have 3 extra tickets face value $74 View 61 with our group of 50 if interested hit me up at truniners16@yahoo.com