LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 250 users in the forums

highest score we'll put up this seson? and on who?

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Honestly i hope we put 40+ on the laimers this year at home. Theres nothing like hammering the raiders, bragging rights last a life time![url=null]null[/url]
49 on the SAINTS!
This post cracks me up... 38 on the Red Birds

[ Edited by Ibleedgoldnred on Apr 8, 2010 at 12:46:54 ]
49 each half against the s**thawks!!
38 points. Our Defense should be good enough to hold most teams under that number. We're only going to get that many if it becomes "necessary" Singletary is not likely to run up any scores.
How many $8 beers will i put away by mid season?

[ Edited by 49AllTheTime on Apr 8, 2010 at 13:16:52 ]
I don't know falcon's put 45 up on us last year I was being slightly sarcastic with 49 on the saints but if it turns into a shootout who knows
49 points vs. Rams

Smith to Davis TD
Gore TD
Smith to Crabtree TD
Gore TD
Willis sack FF return TD
Goldson INT TD
Haden INT TD
Originally posted by wassmuth49:
I don't know falcon's put 45 up on us last year I was being slightly sarcastic with 49 on the saints but if it turns into a shootout who knows

Shootout??? Our D has to hold for us to win. Alex couldn't win a shootout against Matt hassleback let alone drew brees.
3 TD's on D...I LOVE IT

Originally posted by theninermaniac:
49 points vs. Rams

Smith to Davis TD
Gore TD
Smith to Crabtree TD
Gore TD
Willis sack FF return TD
Goldson INT TD
ANDY LEE fake punt run TD

Fixed
This post is fun! Being that we didnt score over 30 at all last year I'm going with 31 against Seattle, the Rams, and the Cards. We going over 30 at least once against everyone in the division!
Originally posted by Snider8706:
Originally posted by wassmuth49:

Shootout??? Our D has to hold for us to win. Alex couldn't win a shootout against Matt hassleback let alone drew brees.

call it optimism with a slice of superbowl hangover?
35 vs. Rams

Carr to Crabtree 7
Carr to Davis 7
Gore x2 14
Spiller KR 7
mid 40's against the Rams
Share 49ersWebzone