There are 144 users in the forums

highest score we'll put up this seson? and on who?

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by hubbyt:
This post is fun! Being that we didnt score over 30 at all last year I'm going with 31 against Seattle, the Rams, and the Cards. We going over 30 at least once against everyone in the division!

35pts against the rams last year. 2 tds on O, 2 tds on D, and one ST
42 vs seacocks Alex has 5 TD's
Originally posted by wassmuth49:
Originally posted by Snider8706:
Originally posted by wassmuth49:
I don't know falcon's put 45 up on us last year I was being slightly sarcastic with 49 on the saints but if it turns into a shootout who knows

Shootout??? Our D has to hold for us to win. Alex couldn't win a shootout against Matt hassleback let alone drew brees.

call it optimism with a slice of superbowl hangover?

That would be nice though. We're playing at home so anythings possible
Originally posted by NinerBuff:
Originally posted by hubbyt:
This post is fun! Being that we didnt score over 30 at all last year I'm going with 31 against Seattle, the Rams, and the Cards. We going over 30 at least once against everyone in the division!

35pts against the rams last year. 2 tds on O, 2 tds on D, and one ST

Good catch you are right!
  • 9er2k
  • Veteran
field goal Vikings preseason
Originally posted by SybErkRimInAL:
35 vs. Rams

Carr to Crabtree 7
Carr to Davis 7
Gore x2 14
Spiller KR 7

38-7 rams at home realistically

hopefully? 45-0 vs. ATL. i'm so embarrassed about that ass f**king in our house
we will put up 35 on the rams again, this time with 5 fake punts that result in andy lee td's
There is one thing that I will be tickled pink to see: Our beloved team put "49" on a good opponent when it counts, like in SBXXVIIII against the Charge-lesses. We did it against the Bears under DE but that don't count. Put up "49" against the Saints, Falcons or Eagles this year and I will try to do backflips on the fly.
i can see the caption in the paper now,"9er fan breaks neck after a 49-24 win over saints"

Originally posted by 666SF666SF:
There is one thing that I will be tickled pink to see: Our beloved team put "49" on a good opponent when it counts, like in SBXXVIIII against the Charge-lesses. We did it against the Bears under DE but that don't count. Put up "49" against the Saints, Falcons or Eagles this year and I will try to do backflips on the fly.

To stomp em yes would be ooooh so sweet! I just want the niners to beat em in any fashion lol
Originally posted by turbo9er:
i can see the caption in the paper now,"9er fan breaks neck after a 49-24 win over saints"

Share 49ersWebzone