There are 268 users in the forums

Link to obtain 49er draft party tickets?

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by crabtreefan:
Is anyone who got tickets, but can not attend, do you mind if myself and a friend can go, I work 15 minutes from Santa Clara Convention Center.

Email me you can't go please.

i have some, if you send me your address I will try and get them in the mail.
This video was taken at last years 2009 49ers draft day party, lots of fun, enjoy!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qmsIRCS7BqA
Do people make wagers on who is going to get picked?
This Thursday, Friday thing kind of sucks. Damn the normal work week!
Originally posted by 49erJim:
Is anyone who got tickets, but can not attend, do you mind if myself and a friend can go, I work 15 minutes from Santa Clara Convention Center.

It's an email printout. Why send it through the mail? I haven't seen this thread in a while, but if you still need tickets crabtreefan, let me know. PM me your name and address (or whatever name and address you want on the tickets) and I'll email them to you. This year one ticket only admits one person, so you're gonna need 2 tickets if you want to take a friend.
Originally posted by 49erRider:

It's an email printout. Why send it through the mail? I haven't seen this thread in a while, but if you still need tickets crabtreefan, let me know. PM me your name and address (or whatever name and address you want on the tickets) and I'll email them to you. This year one ticket only admits one person, so you're gonna need 2 tickets if you want to take a friend.

go for it then.
[ Edited by 49erJim on Apr 13, 2010 at 8:29 PM ]

I emailed you about the tickets
Does anyone have anymore draft party tickets? I am sooooo desperate to go. I would need two since I am taking my friend!
Originally posted by fan49:
please can someone pm me the link???? thanks

David, You have one coming in the mail. It went out today.

I emailed you about the tickets

Steve, you have two coming in the mail as well. Went out today. enjoy. Make sure you post back in the wz about what went on.

go for it then.

It's all good, Jim. Forwarding the email just seems a lot quicker with less hassle. In the end, everyone is going to get in with an email printout anyway.

Good to see others willing to help fellow Niner fans

go for it then.

It's all good, Jim. Forwarding the email just seems a lot quicker with less hassle. In the end, everyone is going to get in with an email printout anyway.

Good to see others willing to help fellow Niner fans

n/p I have a few left as well.
please if anyone has any extra tickets I'll take them i really want to go! i registered for tickets and they never emailed me back. please pm me or email me at [email protected]. i might even consider driving to get them THANK YOU!
Originally posted by netniss49:
please if anyone has any extra tickets I'll take them i really want to go! i registered for tickets and they never emailed me back. please pm me or email me at [email protected]. i might even consider driving to get them THANK YOU!

me too i registered a long time ago and never got a response
Originally posted by Snider8706:
Originally posted by netniss49:

me too i registered a long time ago and never got a response

Your SOL, the ticket needs to be in your name..so they say. IDK if they will be checking ID's at the door.
Share 49ersWebzone