There are 68 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

49ers Just took $6k from me AGAIN!! Is I Crazy??

My goodness, I did it again. I just renewed my season seats. I think I am nuts. What do you all think? Was it a waste if money this season and do I have false hopes for a playoff game?
Were you able to off any of your seats? I noticed you were trying to get rid of a couple.

$6k is alot. I pay around $2500 and that's pushin it.

[ Edited by AXEGRINDER on Mar 26, 2010 at 15:22:13 ]
I think they have a better shot this year than in the past 7 years. I think you have crossed the Rubicon my friend....can't turn back now
no I stopped trying to and just agreed today to renew them and I was able to do a little better on seats. you want to buy some?
Originally posted by 49erJim:
no I stopped trying to and just agreed today to renew them and I was able to do a little better on seats. you want to buy some?

Where are they? Mine are pullout sec. 31 right on the 50. Anywhere close to that?
yeah well they raised every seat I had. Some people got off okay, not me tho. It was renew them or lose them. I was between a rock and a hard place. Not so sure I did the right thing. If they have a crappy season I could be in trouble with the boss.

Were your seats located?
Originally posted by AXEGRINDER:

Where are they? Mine are pullout sec. 31 right on the 50. Anywhere close to that?

no I am not close to the 50. I am on the 49ers side 10 yardline LB 22
6k is a lot of money. I just watch it for free on my couch.

I'll check and pm you. I might be able to grab 2 seats for roughly half the RS games, if you're willing.
My goodness, I did it again. I just renewed my season seats. I think I am nuts. What do you all think? Was it a waste if money this season and do I have false hopes for a playoff game?

It all comes down to this: do you still have fun at the games? I know I do. Sure I'd like them to win more games, but I still get that joyous feeling when I'm sitting in my seat watchig the game. I still have a blast at our WZ tailgates. So to me, it's still worth it for me to renew. Which I already did.

thats my section!
LOL. How can the ownership get people to pay that amount?
well it goes by how many seats you have i have to many so I need to down size and upgrade what I keep. All my seat prices went up tho. That hurts
yea i know.. cowboys the seat in the front about $10k. i was like damn! why football are so rich? damn..

[ Edited by BuZzB28 on Mar 26, 2010 at 16:05:19 ]