LISTEN: 49ers Offseason Musings With Legendary Columnist Mike Silver →

There are 142 users in the forums

49ers Just took $6k from me AGAIN!! Is I Crazy??

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by 49erJim:
well it goes by how many seats you have i have to many so I need to down size and upgrade what I keep. All my seat prices went up tho. That hurts

How many seats do you have? And where in the stadium out of curiosity?
Originally posted by 49erWill:
Originally posted by SanDiego49er:
well it goes by how many seats you have i have to many so I need to down size and upgrade what I keep. All my seat prices went up tho. That hurts

they are here

"I am on the 49ers side 10 yardline LB 22"

hahaha lol Well I have 2 seats there the other 4 are close by.

they are here

6 tickets is a lot. No wonder it's so expensive.

they are here

6 tickets is a lot. No wonder it's so expensive.

i use to have 8 but those days are over!!
holy.. crap... 6k ?!
I hear you, Jim.

I renewed mine, too - $2200 with parking.

I have to sell them all before the season starts, or there is going to be a problem at my house.

I'm on the 10 yard line, but should get an upgrade. I'll find out on the 8th.
Originally posted by NineFourNiner:
I hear you, Jim.

I renewed mine, too - $2200 with parking.

I have to sell them all before the season starts, or there is going to be a problem at my house.

I'm on the 10 yard line, but should get an upgrade. I'll find out on the 8th.

Wow, Lets hope they win the division and we get one home playoff game.
LOL. How can the ownership get people to pay that amount?

Well not every fan has their panties in a bunch as much as..............some people around here. One can still have a good time if their team doesn't win. When was the last time you made it to a Niner game?
Originally posted by StOnEy333:

Well not every fan has their panties in a bunch as much as..............some people around here. One can still have a good time if their team doesn't win. When was the last time you made it to a Niner game?

lol, I have to say that we do have a great time at each tailgate and then the game and sometimes the after the game tailgate! hehehe. Can't put a price tag on everything.

lol, I have to say that we do have a great time at each tailgate and then the game and sometimes the after the game tailgate! hehehe. Can't put a price tag on everything.

Some people just don't get it. Too quick to cry about their bloody tampons to realize that people are actually having a good time at the games.

My goodness, I did it again. I just renewed my season seats. I think I am nuts. What do you all think? Was it a waste if money this season and do I have false hopes for a playoff game?

dang 6k isn't that alot? You better have good seats
My goodness, I did it again. I just renewed my season seats. I think I am nuts. What do you all think? Was it a waste if money this season and do I have false hopes for a playoff game?

Haha Jim....you could've bought hella stuff with that money.
  • luv49rs
  • Hall of Fame

Some people just don't get it. Too quick to cry about their bloody tampons to realize that people are actually having a good time at the games.

Originally posted by Num1player16:
no I stopped trying to and just agreed today to renew them and I was able to do a little better on seats. you want to buy some?

Were your seats located?

I'm sure they were located somewhere lol.
Originally posted by luv49rs:

FWIW, I've never heard you complaining about your bloody tampons, and I know you made it to at least one game last year, cuz I drove you there.
Share 49ersWebzone