There are 176 users in the forums

Frying cubed chicken hoping to eat steaks?

Shop Find 49ers gear online
It was a sunny afternoon when the young man got home, with his mouth drooling for the taste of some cubed steaks! So he pulled the first package out of the freezer that looked like steak! After much seasoning and flowering the man was in a hurry to fry them into a golden brown color sort of like his skin and eat them without hesitation. As he finished his endeavor the smell of his meal made him think that this is chefs type of cooking. As he hurried to take the first bite of pleasure he quickly and profoundly found out that it was cubed chicken that he had cooked instead of cubed steaks! Yikes he said I'm just to tired to cook the steaks so the chicken will have to do. Is this the state of the 49ers settling for the chicken instead of throwing it away, and going after the steaks?
Originally posted by ninerforyears:
It was a sunny afternoon when the young man got home, with his mouth drooling for the taste of some cubed steaks! So he pulled the first package out of the freezer that looked like steak! After much seasoning and flowering the man was in a hurry to fry them into a golden brown color sort of like his skin and eat them without hesitation. As he finished his endeavor the smell of his meal made him think that this is chefs type of cooking. As he hurried to take the first bite of pleasure he quickly and profoundly found out that it was cubed chicken that he had cooked instead of cubed steaks! Yikes he said I'm just to tired to cook the steaks so the chicken will have to do. Is this the state of the 49ers settling for the chicken instead of throwing it away, and going after the steaks?

Chicken...we have canned SPAM. I'd settle for some poultry for sure.
Is this what the entire offseason is gonna be like?
Originally posted by ninerfan818:

Chicken...we have canned SPAM. I'd settle for some poultry for sure.

I guess chicken is better than canned spam, but not for my golden sugar daddies!
Originally posted by YourHuckleberry:
Is this what the entire offseason is gonna be like?

Yeah honest dialogue! Get use to it!
This is a bad recipe for a post.

Most teams can still make the playoffs with cubed chicken. We can't keep getting out of our own way at times. It's like we are trying to cook the cubed chicken in the sun on the street when we have a nice BBQ right next to us.
Alton Brown forum
  • boast
  • Hella Fame
Originally posted by Joecool:

Most teams can still make the playoffs with cubed chicken. We can't keep getting out of our own way at times. It's like we are trying to cook the cubed chicken in the sun on the street when we have a nice BBQ right next to us.

The 49ers are not like most teams! We were the first team to win 5 superbowl so just getting to the playoffs with cubed chicken is not enough. We need premium cubed steaks to bring home what is rightfully ours!

The 49ers are not like most teams! We were the first team to win 5 superbowl so just getting to the playoffs with cubed chicken is not enough. We need premium cubed steaks to bring home what is rightfully ours!

Yeah, like what we did for Steve Young in 95.

Yeah, like what we did for Steve Young in 95.

for sure!
Share 49ersWebzone