There are 614 users in the forums
Crabtree already playing with fire on his "diva clause"
Mar 17, 2010 at 4:12 PM
- ToddShaw
- Veteran
- Posts: 365
He was on vacation. I bet he works his ass off when it comes down to it.
Mar 17, 2010 at 4:18 PM
- domesik
- Veteran
- Posts: 429
Originally posted by ToddShaw:
He was on vacation. I bet he works his ass off when it comes down to it.
Every report so far since he's been in the league is that he does just that.
Mar 17, 2010 at 4:56 PM
- kstolai
- Veteran
- Posts: 11,313
Originally posted by 49erWill:
I aint worried bout it
Mar 17, 2010 at 5:07 PM
- Trajik1
- Veteran
- Posts: 712
I don't give a s**t if he misses all the work-outs as long as he's ready for training camp!
Mar 17, 2010 at 5:12 PM
- NattoNiner
- Veteran
- Posts: 540
Originally posted by Trajik1:
I don't give a s**t if he misses all the work-outs as long as he's ready for training camp!
s**t, I care. I need him to be ready to roll with the gameplan, if there is any, before training camp. He better not f**k up the routes.
Here's to OTAs....
Mar 17, 2010 at 5:27 PM
- NoOffseason
- Veteran
- Posts: 307
Well, as one commentor on the post pointed out, the offseason workout program regurlarly runs from Monday to Thursday and players who missed a workout for whatever reason can take Friday as an extra workout day, if they want.
Crabtree missed the first two days, no problem. He can just work out extra on this Friday and next week on Friday and he will have 100% workout participation again.
So, big deal, typical PFT style
Crabtree missed the first two days, no problem. He can just work out extra on this Friday and next week on Friday and he will have 100% workout participation again.
So, big deal, typical PFT style
Mar 17, 2010 at 5:32 PM
- danimal
- Veteran
- Posts: 14,705
It looks bad, no doubt.
Who here takes their 5 sick days on the first week of January? There is no violation but people will talk because you certainly used up your padding hella quick.
He is a diva, face it. You want to pretend that slacking in any sense of the word does not make him a tinier bit least effective WR....then just keep on pretending.
Who here takes their 5 sick days on the first week of January? There is no violation but people will talk because you certainly used up your padding hella quick.
He is a diva, face it. You want to pretend that slacking in any sense of the word does not make him a tinier bit least effective WR....then just keep on pretending.
Mar 17, 2010 at 5:34 PM
- PA9erFaithful
- Veteran
- Posts: 12,462
Originally posted by 49erWill:
I aint worried bout it
Mar 17, 2010 at 5:48 PM
- NickSh49
- Veteran
- Posts: 7,939
It's MARCH. Not July, not August.
Mid-friggin-MARCH.
Mid-friggin-MARCH.
Mar 17, 2010 at 5:55 PM
- HoneyBadger49er
- Veteran
- Posts: 19,054
Originally posted by 49erWill:
I aint worried bout it
Mar 17, 2010 at 6:27 PM
- tohara3
- Veteran
- Posts: 30,821
No big deal, I'm not worried about him.
Mar 17, 2010 at 6:38 PM
- Antix
- Veteran
- Posts: 9,941
Just go fill out your brackets and forget about this.
Mar 17, 2010 at 6:40 PM
- evil
- Veteran
- Posts: 46,739
Originally posted by 49erWill:
I aint worried bout it
Seriously....he was too busy chasing tail with AI & Tiger to be bothered. Can you blame him ?
Mar 17, 2010 at 6:46 PM
- DonnieDarko
- Veteran
- Posts: 66,859
f**kin cares
Mar 17, 2010 at 6:49 PM
- silkyjohnson
- Veteran
- Posts: 6,481
Funny they mention "The Contest", I just watched that episode today.