There are 81 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

Ran into Walt Harris today!!

Originally posted by SybErkRimInAL:
Originally posted by AssAssiN52:
I just called Walt Harris and he confirmed this meeting.

Originally posted by redrathman:
Originally posted by dald1:
i love how no one on this forum will give the guy the benefit of the doubt...u guys are truly classy

He has no credible evidence that corroborates with his story.

When you have an encounter such as this, take a photograph. Also, don't be drunk. Finally, have some sort of command of the English language to tell a coherent story.

Until the above are address, I can't really get behind it.

If you didn't understand what I wrote then I think you're the one with a problem with the English language. Also, I can speak 3 different languages, how many can you speak?
I ran into the ghost of Y.A. Tittle today. He said that during next season, he's going to possess Alex Smith and try to give him some of his football skills through the demonic ritual.
Originally posted by TeambyTheBay:
i love how no one on this forum will give the guy the benefit of the doubt...u guys are truly classy

When you have an encounter such as this, take a photograph. Also, don't be drunk. Finally, have some sort of command of the English language to tell a coherent story.

If you didn't understand what I wrote then I think you're the one with a problem with the English language. Also, I can speak 3 different languages, how many can you speak?

I Speak English, Arabic, and Ebonics
I'm not saying the guy is telling the truth, but my wife and I ate at Scotts last night and walked the mall. I have to say. I thought I saw a 49er walking with a woman and another couple.

I told my wife, I think that was a 9er right there. I pointed and caught s**t from her.. lol

He could be true. Though, it seems drinking was a thing to do last night. ;)

[]

You might speak three languages, but do you speak any of them well? Also, I understood your post, but that doesn't mean it was proper English. Was this parody and I totally missed the underlying humor?

Anyway, I've fixed the post.

Quote:
I saw Walt Harris in the East Bay today. When asked about his health, Harris said "I'm fully healed and much faster than last year."

Regarding Mike Singletary, he said "[Singletary] is supporting an open competition for the starting job next year."

He also remarked, "Don't be surprised if it's Spencer and I starting next year. Nate Clements is unhappy about his role with the team. I think he should move to strong safety."

You might speak three languages, but do you speak any of them well? Also, I understood your post, but that doesn't mean it was proper English. Was this parody and I totally missed the underlying humor?

Quote:
I saw Walt Harris in the East Bay today. When asked about his health, Harris said "I'm fully healed and much faster than last year."

Regarding Mike Singletary, he said "[Singletary] is supporting an open competition for the starting job next year."

He also remarked, "Don't be surprised if it's Spencer and I starting next year. Nate Clements is unhappy about his role with the team. I think he should move to strong safety."

What the F?? Is this English class or a 49er forum?
Originally posted by KB94605NINERS:

That's 49ers forum, not 49er.

Also, I'm judging you this very minute.

Quote:

do you realize how annoying and snobbish you are? are we on a football forum or in an English class? if I wanted to type up things grammatically correct, I could so I don't need you telling me....you dweeb.

I type on here as I do in text messages. You must not have a social life, dude.
[ Edited by TeambyTheBay on Mar 5, 2010 at 1:27 PM ]
I saw him in the East Bay today. He told me he's fully healed and is much faster than last year. He said Singletary gave him full support in competing for the starting job next year. He told me don't be surprised if it's going to be him and Spencer starting next year. He also said Clements is unhappy about his role with the team and that he should move to strong safety!!!

Clements at SS makes to much since and the transition could make him one of the best SS in the NFL, this just might be his big break. Having Harris and Spencer on our squad is great but I still wouldnt mind seeing a starter added from the Free Angency, but that doesnt seem to be happening from all the threads im viewing.

Quote:

Imagine drinking and having a conversation with this guy. If you slur your words for one second....
where in the east bay?

Quote:

sines me ups fo sum anglash
  • ZRF80
Originally posted by Winners:
I ran into the ghost of Y.A. Tittle today. He said that during next season, he's going to possess Alex Smith and try to give him some of his football skills through the demonic ritual.

No "ritual" in the world could make that happen. Alex = sucks.