LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 236 users in the forums

Source: Don't expect anything big!

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by Winners:
Guys I just got this from my source. The Cardinals traded for Kerry Rhodes of the Jets.

/Also, the 49ers aren't the only ones interested in Carr
//The Browns and Cardinals want him

THE 49ers have the best shot though, according to my source, and I quote "IT's the 49ers to lose"

well we are good at losing...lol

your source told Gregg Rosenthal before you( see first post of last page)
[ Edited by SFCH3DDERZ on Mar 7, 2010 at 12:57 AM ]
  • 4ML
  • Veteran
I don't know if the OP has legitimate source in the HQs or not, but just because his source isn't always right - doesn't mean anything. People who do this as a profession are fed wrong information from their sources all the time. Sometimes the source lies, somethings they believes somethin' will happen - but it doesn't.
Guys I just got this from my source. The Cardinals traded for Kerry Rhodes of the Jets.

THE 49ers have the best shot though, according to my source, and I quote "IT's the 49ers to lose"

Wow... such groundbreaking, unprecedented news.
For those that are upset, who do you think we should/should've signed? It's easy to complain about it, but I don't really see any legit targets.

Also, if we're going to be a more vertical passing offense, Carr is a better fits than Hill. Knock Scott all you want, but he's done a great job adding quality vets to our roster, especially late in FA.

Be thankful that we are a playoff contender, the division favorite, and one of the most cap-wise teams in the NFL.
First off I know that this might belong in NFL talk, but I don't really care.
I was hoping we would make at least a small splash in free agency, but we have done next to nothing. David Carr isn't gonna shoot us to the playoffs (Aside from Cardinal stupidity), but it isn't entirely our fault. The uncapped year really screwed us over. On most free agent boards there are no UFA guards more valuable than David Baas and only one UFA tackle (signed first day by previous team GB). Post your thoughts on how this all might pan out or what you want or think we will do.

Check out my page
  • evil
  • Veteran
Originally posted by montereyjack415:
First off I know that this might belong in NFL talk, but I don't really care.
I was hoping we would make at least a small splash in free agency, but we have done next to nothing. David Carr isn't gonna shoot us to the playoffs (Aside from Cardinal stupidity), but it isn't entirely our fault. The uncapped year really screwed us over. On most free agent boards there are no UFA guards more valuable than David Baas and only one UFA tackle (signed first day by previous team GB). Post your thoughts on how this all might pan out or what you want or think we will do.

Check out my page

http://www.49erswebzone.com/forum/thread.php?num=138659&page=1

And because you don't care, I hope you don't care or b***h if you catch a warning for posting this then.
Why do you keep spamming your own site, guy?

It's just an extremely ugly RSS feed.
this would belong in the free agency section not nfl talk lol
Your website is horrible. I don't know why you would link to it on the webzone, when the webzone has all the information on your site + way more and looks way better.

Originally posted by NickSh49:

Wow... such groundbreaking, unprecedented news.

Look, I know that I'm only posting information that is widely available online, but just like the original poster in the thread, I'm just trying to help you guys out by giving you information from my sources. Why hate on that?

Also, my source just told me to expect a deal with Carr by Monday night at the latest.
Just read on Rotoworld that Gaither may be on the trading block despite his 1st and 3rd round tender. They say he could be had for less and the Niners could be one of several teams interested. Offer them a third round pick and a 6th rounder next year!!!
this is good, its all about the draft, the way it should be.
  • zero
  • Veteran
Originally posted by strickac:
For those that are upset, who do you think we should/should've signed? It's easy to complain about it, but I don't really see any legit targets.

Also, if we're going to be a more vertical passing offense, Carr is a better fits than Hill. Knock Scott all you want, but he's done a great job adding quality vets to our roster, especially late in FA.

Be thankful that we are a playoff contender, the division favorite, and one of the most cap-wise teams in the NFL.

Well said. I'm not in favor of burning through millions of dollars in an uncapped free agency market.
Share 49ersWebzone