LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 302 users in the forums

Source: Don't expect anything big!

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by Winners:
Originally posted by ruthless49er:
I think this guy is legit. I member the Crabtree thing. He called it gotta give him credit. Im interested to see if hes right ont he Boldin to KC rumor

He didn't call it, he heard it from other online sources and repeated it. He was wrong about a lot of things he said about Crabtree as well, and it was just repeats of stuff Maoicco said.

You continuosly post negative posts! Its ok, I guess to not believe. Even though my attempts are to help out! I apologize for being told to announce a potential big Chicago Bears/Peppers deal 4 days before it occured. And id advise you to please re-visit the past Crabtree Thread which Proves i am correct.

That is it and all regarding your issues!
On to more updates once I know.
Be ready for the Boldin trade! than you will see!
Originally posted by silkyjohnson:
Originally posted by RogerCraig:
Travis Laboy is damaged goods. We are not serious about this DE - are we? Am I missing something?

I remember the zone was all up in his nuts a year or 2 ago. Did he flame out since?

you were here a year or two ago?
i'd be happy if we came out with nobody than a laboy signing. that would be this year's brandon jones signing
Originally posted by DaFaro49ers:
I think this guy is legit. I member the Crabtree thing. He called it gotta give him credit. Im interested to see if hes right ont he Boldin to KC rumor

He didn't call it, he heard it from other online sources and repeated it. He was wrong about a lot of things he said about Crabtree as well, and it was just repeats of stuff Maoicco said.

You continuosly post negative posts! Its ok, I guess to not believe. Even though my attempts are to help out! I apologize for being told to announce a potential big Chicago Bears/Peppers deal 4 days before it occured. And id advise you to please re-visit the past Crabtree Thread which Proves i am correct.

Yes, let's revisit your post:

I was hearing the rumor mill and I overheard a notion where the BEARS are going to go all out for Julius Peppers. Once i see a link, ill provide it.

This was posted on February 24th, 2010.

On February 23rd, one day prior to your Webzone posting, Jason La Canfora of NFL.com posted the following:

Quote:
The Chicago Bears are gearing up for a major run at Julius Peppers, a league source said Tuesday, and Aaron Kampman also is an option for a team that's intent on landing a pass-rushing defensive end this offseason.

Peppers, who will not receive the Carolina Panthers' franchise tag, is the Bears' prime target. However, Peppers will not come cheap -- he was seeking around $40 million guaranteed from the Panthers. The Bears traditionally are a frugal team, but in this limited free-agent market, they are prepared to jump into the sweepstakes for Peppers, who had 81 sacks in eight seasons with the Panthers.

Also, Peter King reported a Bolden deal was in the works 17 hours ago.

Quote:
The Ravens are worried about giving WR Brandon Marshall real money, so they'll focus on Houston's Walter or Arizona's Boldin at wideout.

So really, I'm having a hard time believing your sources and late breaking rumors anything more than just copy and paste from other sources.
Originally posted by redrathman:

Yes, let's revisit your post:

I was hearing the rumor mill and I overheard a notion where the BEARS are going to go all out for Julius Peppers. Once i see a link, ill provide it.

This was posted on February 24th, 2010.

On February 23rd, one day prior to your Webzone posting, Jason La Canfora of NFL.com posted the following:

Quote:
The Chicago Bears are gearing up for a major run at Julius Peppers, a league source said Tuesday, and Aaron Kampman also is an option for a team that's intent on landing a pass-rushing defensive end this offseason.

Peppers, who will not receive the Carolina Panthers' franchise tag, is the Bears' prime target. However, Peppers will not come cheap -- he was seeking around $40 million guaranteed from the Panthers. The Bears traditionally are a frugal team, but in this limited free-agent market, they are prepared to jump into the sweepstakes for Peppers, who had 81 sacks in eight seasons with the Panthers.

Also,
Peter King reported a Bolden deal was in the works 17 hours ago.

Quote:
The Ravens are worried about giving WR Brandon Marshall real money, so they'll focus on Houston's Walter or Arizona's Boldin at wideout.

So really, I'm having a hard time believing your sources and late breaking rumors anything more than just copy and paste from other sources.
Wow! Are you seriously stating im plagarizing other peoples hard work and efforts, even tho my posts in some cases were made before theres and worded differently and included other teams?

first off:
1. Ever since I proved you wrong in the Crabtree Tampering thread you've had something against me or the urge to prove me wrong. we both know that
2. Where in the nfl.com report did it say that THE BEARS WILL SIGN JULIUS PEPPERS. And where in the Report did it say that Peppers Will sign for the 6yr deal I stated for the same exact amount of Guaranteed money? Also, Jason la Confora from NFL.COM was the one who first said that the Redskins will be the favorites to sign PEPPERS!
3. Where in Pat Kirwans report did he mention the KC CHIEFS BEING INVOLVED. I posted KC are the front runners, questions emerged about the relationship between BOLDIN and Haley and that the RAVENS may sweep in and take Boldin away!
4. Im stating what im told through my texts,emails and phone conversations. If any report is made by a factual website or a key analyst(Schefter) I will give credit where it is due!

Please dont attempt to hate, for your own personal gain. Im not here for no praise or no glory. Just passing word to the fellow fans! AND THIS IS MY FINAL POST REGARDING THAT ISSUE!
THANK YOU!
  • evil
  • Veteran
Either way Defaro, if you did have a friend who mopped the floors (actually you said he was an intern) who worked in the FO, when he gets canned for leaking info you can feel good and guilty.

If my friend worked for the team and fed me info I'd keep it to myself and in due time 49ers would know what they needed to. I would not jeopardize my friend's job EVER by doing what you do. That is if you even have a friend working for the team, I am skeptical considering you said Crabs was going to sign in the coming days then did, weeks later.
what is sad is some people don't even comprehend what is valuable insider information and what is not.

I really don't care about getting news early that the whole world will eventually know. Who cares?

Dude was so anxious to tell us that Boldin was going to the Chiefs that he was willing to be wrong because thats how bad he wanted the recognition for being able to say "THATS RIGHT, AND YOU HEARD IT HERE FIRST"

Frankly, it wouldn't have made a difference to me not knowing where Boldin was up until about Fantasy Football prep time.

But congrats on being close
Ever since I proved you wrong in the Crabtree Tampering thread you've had something against me or the urge to prove me wrong. we both know that

Actually, I genuinely have no idea who you are. I don't post a whole lot on these forums, but I can recall threads in off-seasons of the past similar to this one with claims of unverifiable inside information.

I should be clear that even if you did have correct and justified information, it still wouldn't be of much use without credibility. Simply posting on a fan forum isn't doing anyone any good without credentials.

My recommendation? Keep the information to yourself or provide a better way of verifying your information. Until then, jackasses like myself will continue to nay say.
I'm not expecting much at all if they are only mentioning Carr and Laboy. Who knows what evil lurks in the heart of men....the Shadow knows.
Yeah I wouldnt expect much free agent aquisitions, especially in this market.

Ok, guys, I apologize for attempting to break out 49er news or big f/a news earlier. I will have to hold back from the anxious effort of knowing whats going to happen next and report it! But I do promise to you guys..that my source who interns is valid, but for his job security and after your thoughts I will hold back from releasing news. Especially with nay saying disbelievers ..wink wink nudge nudge at some people out there.

My source just told me that Arnaz Battle is likely to go to Pittsburgh!
Are we really arguing over camp fodder and garbage signing rumors? Please let the real season begin!
Originally posted by fanmusclecars:
This rumor article says David Carr will be visiting.

If Alex Smith starts off slow people will be calling for David to step in.

So what about that is new? There is always one in the crowd. In this case 1 million.

~Ceadder
My source just told me that Arnaz Battle is likely to go to Pittsburgh!

Yup and watch him tear it up there. They need a serviceable WR and Battle is definitely that. He also would give them the pass thrower type to compliment Ward.

I don't think they would get a Super Bowl from him but he would be a good fit for them.

~Ceadder
Originally posted by danimal:
what is sad is some people don't even comprehend what is valuable insider information and what is not.

I really don't care about getting news early that the whole world will eventually know. Who cares?

Dude was so anxious to tell us that Boldin was going to the Chiefs that he was willing to be wrong because thats how bad he wanted the recognition for being able to say "THATS RIGHT, AND YOU HEARD IT HERE FIRST"

Frankly, it wouldn't have made a difference to me not knowing where Boldin was up until about Fantasy Football prep time.

But congrats on being close

~Ceadder
Share 49ersWebzone