LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 258 users in the forums

Source: Don't expect anything big!

Shop Find 49ers gear online
thats exactly what i told my wife the first time we had sex
It's good to know we're no longer looking to sign the Jonas Jennings of the world.
Don't expect anything big!

Don't worry, we have learned over the last decade not to expect anything big from the 49ers.
Originally posted by TonyStarks:
FA sucks this year anyways.

Keep our youngstas'

Agree...Peppers is the only big impact name this year. And he's going to want Hanynsworth money. Better to make a big impact in the draft. With 3 picks in the top 50, I think we can add some good young talent for next year.
Originally posted by djfullshred:

Don't worry, we have learned over the last decade not to expect anything big from the 49ers.

i didn't expect any big signings but they should look at Porter.
Originally posted by lamontb:
i didn't expect any big signings but they should look at Porter.

Agreed
Originally posted by DaFaro49ers:
Just got off the phone with my friend/source:

"The 49ers are looking for the Walt Harris, Takeo Spikes, Aubrayo Franklin's of the world...Not the Nate Clements, Michael lewis, or the Jonas Jenning's! Don't expect anything big."

"Scott is looking at the free agent market but nothing is imminent and not one player has been contacted yet after the Free Agency period began."

"The 49ers are not interested in the top tier free agent class this off-season, especially at the rates they expect/and are going to recieve!"

"I know Scott likes some players out there, but he is in no rush to complete a deal, he is patiently waiting for the market value of the players to slowly come back to reality."

So thats what my good friend informed me...So their goes the big moves we were hopeful for! I didn't get to ask my friend if he/she knew if the 49ers were interested in a trading partner :( I remember as I got off the phone. Next time I call my friend I will ask.

Ill keep you guys/giirls UPDATED! :)
The source did say that the 49ers still have Laboy as a target!

This years FA class is as s**tty as I've seen it in a very long time. I think Scotty is playing it smart in not going after the "high profile" players.
  • susweel
  • Hall of Nepal
Originally posted by taney71:
Originally posted by djfullshred:

yup
So thats what my good friend informed me...So their goes the big moves we were hopeful for! I didn't get to ask my friend if he/she knew if the 49ers were interested in a trading partner :( I remember as I got off the phone. Next time I call my friend I will ask.

I'm assuming you would be the last person your tranny insider friend would want to talk to if the he/she really liked his/her job.

You essentially just repeated a Matt Maiocco article.

Originally posted by redrathman:

I'm assuming you would be the last person your tranny insider friend would want to talk to if the he/she really liked his/her job.

You essentially just repeated a Matt Maiocco article.

lol
Hey guys, I just got off the internet with my source, Matt Barrows and Matt Maoicci's twitter accounts! They said David Carr is coming for an interview!

Isn't this the same guy who said his "source" had all this info about Crabtree, then it turned out he was completely full of s**t!?
I don't have a source or anything, but by using common sense and everything I know about this organization.....I wasn't expecting anything big. Thanks for the update though.
We're f**king stupid not to go after Stephen Neal or Bobbie Williams.
Right....

Thanks for the NON news. Is your source a MM or MB blog?
Share 49ersWebzone