There are 167 users in the forums

Contracts it would take to Re-sign our Stars: Whoaa!!!

Shop Find 49ers gear online
I dont know if you guys are watching these free agency moves. But Millions beyond millions of dollars are being thrown at average players.

So anything can happen, contract wise to guys like Baas,Goldson.
Originally posted by DaFaro49ers:
I dont know if you guys are watching these free agency moves. But Millions beyond millions of dollars are being thrown at average players.

lol man I don't even want baas to resign for some reason i just hate him. Everytime I look i see him NOT running people over and it makes me mad
Originally posted by Dajanksta:

lol man I don't even want baas to resign for some reason i just hate him. Everytime I look i see him NOT running people over and it makes me mad

He may not be re-signed by us, but his next contract maybe way more than he is deserving of.
Originally posted by Dajanksta:

He may not be re-signed by us, but his next contract maybe way more than he is deserving of.

Hopefully one day the bull crap will stop. I hate seeing undeserving people getting paid like that. All it does it hurt the football teams that can't even keep their own players b/c scrubs are trying to get paid. Why the hell am I so grumpy today?
[ Edited by Dajanksta on Mar 6, 2010 at 8:58 PM ]
Share 49ersWebzone