LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 259 users in the forums

Cardinal fans reaction with Niners being favorites for Division

Shop Find 49ers gear online
f**k ya niner fans

living in the past FTW
Originally posted by ninerfan818:
I think Leinert is better than Smith. I know I will get completely flamed for this but the Cardinals still have a better team hands down. I don't think the Tards losing Warner gives us the west. Nothing is ever a given in the NFL.

Go Niners!!

Yeah you will get flamed, cause that staement is retarded in light of all they are losing. The Cards will be a shadow of their previous selves this next season. Living in the Valley of the Sun is going to be a lot of fun.
Originally posted by WINiner:
I think Leinert is better than Smith. I know I will get completely flamed for this but the Cardinals still have a better team hands down. I don't think the Tards losing Warner gives us the west. Nothing is ever a given in the NFL.

Go Niners!!

Yeah you will get flamed, cause that staement is retarded in light of all they are losing. The Cards will be a shadow of their previous selves this next season. Living in the Valley of the Sun is going to be a lot of fun.

lol and tw hoe can the cards have the better team hands down and we eat them 2 times last year
  • Shifty
  • Veteran
Cards have lost Warner and Berry, and looks like they are letting Dansby and Rolle walk too. Division should be ours.
Not that it matters what they think, but I find it funny they have a two year run of making the playoffs for the first time since the 1970's and they now think their team is great. They have a player who played three years for them (Warner) and they talk about him being the best player in franchise history. They are a sad franchise and the small window they had is now closed.
First: I can appreciate that Cards fans love their team. There's a bit of homerism in there, but whatever...they were in the Super Bowl before we beat the sh*t out of them twice last year. Let them talk.

Next: Smith is a better quarterback than Leinart. Way better. Smith threw for 18 TDs in 10.5 games with two bona fide receivers...his tight end and a rookie wide out. He still has a lot to prove...but he's the better pro right now. Leinart is indecisive, has a marginal arm, and just doesn't seem to have the moxie to lead his team. At this point, he has more to prove than Smith.

Wells is emerging, but Frank is a beast, and there's no way that any Arizona fan can refute that. Wells is gonna be a good pro, and there's no doubt of that. But it takes more than a great runner to win games. Just ask Detroit.

The guts of the Arizona D are getting ripped out this offseason, and it will hurt them. Try to be merciful when they show up at Candlestick next season. Just a little anyway
Good post Legs
Originally posted by benton45:
I live in AZ. about 5 miles from the Cards stadium for that matter. The local news and fans think the Cardinals now have the greatest franchise in the world and can do no wrong. Even after they got their butts handed to them by the Saints it was nothing but praise.

When Warner retired all I heard was talk of how Leinart will step in and guide the most dangerous offense in the league and that Beanie wells emergence will take pressure off him.

The fans and media here think that losing Warner and Berry is no big deal. They could care less about the fact that Dansby is out the door. They think Boldin is worthless and doesn't help the team. They don't mind that Dockett might leave and that in all likelihood they have to trade or release Rolle.

All the Cardinals fans want to talk about is the 2 division banners flying in their stadium and the one NFC banner.

I hear people talk about how Leinart has put up bigger numbers than Alex Smith, but never a mention as to who his receivers were in the years he has played.

I am not saying that the Niners are a sure bet, because nobody is. I am saying that Cardinals fans are completely delusional and think that since they are now "on top" of the division that no mistake is too great, no loss is too devastating and that no foe is too dominant. They don't think they will ever be knocked off the mountain and don't think that any team who has struggled will ever be able to compete.

It all makes me laugh because they really remind me of arrogant Cowboys fans. Then I realize that before January of 2009 they all were Cowboys fans.

I live in AZ too, and this is about as accurate a description of Cardinal fans as you will find. They really are pathetic.
Originally posted by jreff22:
In the epic words of Valrod

Eat s**t Canada

Arizona is in Canada right? Cardinal fans don't know anything.. I hope they sign PWILLY when we release him and "free McKillop".
Originally posted by steiber:
Not that it matters what they think, but I find it funny they have a two year run of making the playoffs for the first time since the 1970's and they now think their team is great. They have a player who played three years for them (Warner) and they talk about him being the best player in franchise history. They are a sad franchise and the small window they had is now closed.

hahaha couldn't have said it any better

serious ownage

Originally posted by valrod33:
Originally posted by jreff22:
In the epic words of Valrod

Eat s**t Canada

This

I AGREE!!!!

No wait....

Go Niners!!

They're not just losing Warner most likely they're going to lose Dansby,Dockett,Rolle,and Boldin
Originally posted by ninerfan4life:

Go Niners!!

They're not just losing Warner most likely they're going to lose Dansby,Dockett,Rolle,and Boldin

How does arizona have a better team when they got b***hslapped twice this past year and with all the bodies they're losing this offseason. no way!
Originally posted by ninerfan4life:

Go Niners!!

They wont lose Dockett, but the rest of them are most likely gone. They are working out a deal for Dockett. He is their top priority.
tards will be tards.
Share 49ersWebzone