living in the past FTW
There are 544 users in the forums
Originally posted by ninerfan818:
I think Leinert is better than Smith. I know I will get completely flamed for this but the Cardinals still have a better team hands down. I don't think the Tards losing Warner gives us the west. Nothing is ever a given in the NFL.
Go Niners!!
Originally posted by WINiner:Originally posted by ninerfan818:
I think Leinert is better than Smith. I know I will get completely flamed for this but the Cardinals still have a better team hands down. I don't think the Tards losing Warner gives us the west. Nothing is ever a given in the NFL.
Go Niners!!
Yeah you will get flamed, cause that staement is retarded in light of all they are losing. The Cards will be a shadow of their previous selves this next season. Living in the Valley of the Sun is going to be a lot of fun.
Originally posted by benton45:
I live in AZ. about 5 miles from the Cards stadium for that matter. The local news and fans think the Cardinals now have the greatest franchise in the world and can do no wrong. Even after they got their butts handed to them by the Saints it was nothing but praise.
When Warner retired all I heard was talk of how Leinart will step in and guide the most dangerous offense in the league and that Beanie wells emergence will take pressure off him.
The fans and media here think that losing Warner and Berry is no big deal. They could care less about the fact that Dansby is out the door. They think Boldin is worthless and doesn't help the team. They don't mind that Dockett might leave and that in all likelihood they have to trade or release Rolle.
All the Cardinals fans want to talk about is the 2 division banners flying in their stadium and the one NFC banner.
I hear people talk about how Leinart has put up bigger numbers than Alex Smith, but never a mention as to who his receivers were in the years he has played.
I am not saying that the Niners are a sure bet, because nobody is. I am saying that Cardinals fans are completely delusional and think that since they are now "on top" of the division that no mistake is too great, no loss is too devastating and that no foe is too dominant. They don't think they will ever be knocked off the mountain and don't think that any team who has struggled will ever be able to compete.
It all makes me laugh because they really remind me of arrogant Cowboys fans. Then I realize that before January of 2009 they all were Cowboys fans.
Originally posted by jreff22:
In the epic words of Valrod
Eat s**t Canada
Originally posted by steiber:
Not that it matters what they think, but I find it funny they have a two year run of making the playoffs for the first time since the 1970's and they now think their team is great. They have a player who played three years for them (Warner) and they talk about him being the best player in franchise history. They are a sad franchise and the small window they had is now closed.
Originally posted by valrod33:Originally posted by jreff22:
In the epic words of Valrod
Eat s**t Canada
This
Originally posted by WINiner:Originally posted by ninerfan818:
I think Leinert is better than Smith. I know I will get completely flamed for this but the Cardinals still have a better team hands down. I don't think the Tards losing Warner gives us the west. Nothing is ever a given in the NFL.
Go Niners!!
Yeah you will get flamed, cause that staement is retarded in light of all they are losing. The Cards will be a shadow of their previous selves this next season. Living in the Valley of the Sun is going to be a lot of fun.
Originally posted by ninerfan4life:Originally posted by WINiner:Originally posted by ninerfan818:
I think Leinert is better than Smith. I know I will get completely flamed for this but the Cardinals still have a better team hands down. I don't think the Tards losing Warner gives us the west. Nothing is ever a given in the NFL.
Go Niners!!
Yeah you will get flamed, cause that staement is retarded in light of all they are losing. The Cards will be a shadow of their previous selves this next season. Living in the Valley of the Sun is going to be a lot of fun.
They're not just losing Warner most likely they're going to lose Dansby,Dockett,Rolle,and Boldin
Originally posted by ninerfan4life:Originally posted by WINiner:Originally posted by ninerfan818:
I think Leinert is better than Smith. I know I will get completely flamed for this but the Cardinals still have a better team hands down. I don't think the Tards losing Warner gives us the west. Nothing is ever a given in the NFL.
Go Niners!!
Yeah you will get flamed, cause that staement is retarded in light of all they are losing. The Cards will be a shadow of their previous selves this next season. Living in the Valley of the Sun is going to be a lot of fun.
They're not just losing Warner most likely they're going to lose Dansby,Dockett,Rolle,and Boldin