There are 274 users in the forums

Cardinal fans reaction with Niners being favorites for Division

Shop Find 49ers gear online
If any of those retarded douchebags really think that they will be anywhere near as good with Leinart as they were with Warner, I want some of what they're smoking.
Now that Warner has retired, there are no Cardinal fans!
they're in denial. warner, dansby, rolle, and possibly boldin gone ? their whole team has fell apart fast
HEY!!

f**k THE CARDINALS!!!
so they win the weak nfc west 2 years in a row and apparently now they are unbeatable with any qb under center

[ Edited by schmons on Feb 26, 2010 at 18:38:39 ]
Originally posted by asu49ers:
Comment Section

"Samurai Mike is a good coach--not Whiz good, but he is intense and has his team playing at a high level. Lucky for the Cards that Mike's intensity cannot translate to his mediocre team. Get ready for second place in the division, third season in a row Niner fans"

"Singletary needs to learn how to coach and get a QB before this team even sniffs the playoffs. I actually like Singletary, I just don't think he's the brightest bulb in the package overall. "

"Problem with the 69ers is the QB, Alex Smith. Trust Leinart more than the guy who was dumped for Shaun Hill and JT Smith."

"Problem with the 69ers is the QB, Alex Smith. Trust Leinart more than the guy who was dumped for Shaun Hill and JT Smith."

This says it all.

~Ceadder
Originally posted by PA9erFaithful:
If any of those retarded douchebags really think that they will be anywhere near as good with Leinart as they were with Warner, I want some of what they're smoking.

I know that Leinart will not be as good as Warner but I think he may surprise some people next season if they let him Start, rather than go out and get a McNabb or...(?) to be their Starter. That's what their goal was with Warner to begin with. He was not supposed to be the long term Starter when they got him.

So now is the time Leinart should either surprise the doubters or the stalwarts. They have a Line. There is no reason for Lienart to fall on his face. We'll see.

But I agree with the person that was saying about all their core guys being up for grabs. I think that Scottie should plunder their FA pool like no other. He wants to play it safe and I agree. Taking advantage of their players hitting the free agent market is a good thing.

Say we do take advantage of that, this is an uncapped year. So we COULD force them into having to meet the contracts and set them up for when the Cap returns. If we get them we have the room to wiggle. That right there folks is a Win Win situation for us. The Cards lose in either scenario.

~Ceadder
Cards fans need to remember one thing:

SF: 5-time World Champions

AZ: 0
  • TDking876
  • Info N/A
Originally posted by grizzlyadams:
Cards fans need to remember one thing:

SF: 5-time World Champions

AZ: 0

ouch.

Cards fans are just the most uninformed, stupidist fans that I have encountered. Most of the fans rationalize their greatness with pure homerism rather than statistics and fact. Now every fan does that for their team but Cards fans take it tothe extreme. I know several RAIDER fans that have more football knowledge then Card fans.

Fact is, as previously stated The team is changing QB's, probably losing Boldin and Dansby and Berry gone. Rolle possibly gone and restrictions on be able to sign free agents. Its gonna be tough for the Cards to fill those holes and expect to maintain the same production.

The Niners will be imporved in the running game and offensive line in 2010 and we are not in jeopordy of losing anyone significant.So long as the niners stay healthy, the Cards will not be cruising through to the division title. What they forget is that we beatthem twice last year. ITs the other teams, noth the 49ers that had problems with them and now with Warner gone, they will try to move to more of a balanced attack which I think at this point,makes them easier to defend.
I just sent that to Patrick Willis & he's pissed!

I'm going to Phoenix next week. when i get off the plane i will punch the first arizona resident i see in the nuts or the vagina! falcon punch mofo!
I think Leinert is better than Smith. I know I will get completely flamed for this but the Cardinals still have a better team hands down. I don't think the Tards losing Warner gives us the west. Nothing is ever a given in the NFL.

Go Niners!!
I'd take Smith over Leinart any day of the week. Better arm, tougher, smarter, younger, etc..

meh they can talk all they want. the fact is they arent going to be better than 7-9 next season.
Somebody needs to tell them b***h ass bird brains we got 5 superbowl wins not 1 super bowl loss. They ain't even on our level. This has been our division long before these guys were even in it. It's time for us to take back the division that we owned. We are the NFC west.
Share 49ersWebzone